Bunker video - 2018 remix

by Fay Dehr 7 Replies latest social humour

• Fay Dehr
    Fay Dehr

If this happened, and they went INTO the bunker....only to be RESCUED by "Satan's forces"....what would be going through their minds?
    https://youtu.be/WN9_oIl_qqY

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

Helped to escape out of the bunker [the org] and see the light - beautiful!

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

as time passes that stupid "bunker" video seems more and more detached and insane, the ideas behind it clearly have far too vivid an imagination, I reckon the R&F think its pretty dumb as well, is it two years down the line? is the world on the verge of developing into a cesspit on the precipice of destruction? of course it isnt.

• Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
    Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho

Thank you for rewiring the post traumatic stress that the original bunker video had triggered.

• mikeflood
    mikeflood

Well, the way Russia is treating JW's this days is just so appalling.. .it giving a lot to reinforce that 'bunker mentality' among RF.

• lastmanstanding
    lastmanstanding

When I get the opportunity, I ask Witnesses how they think the video ends.

Mostly they don’t know the video as they slept through it.

But so far, anyone who does recall it refuses to say what they think. The reason is quite simple. They don’t want to believe that everyone gets gunned down like dogs. But neither would they speculate how everyone gets saved as the video leaves no room for salvation.

... it’s like when Jesus asked the Pharisees, “the baptism of John, is it from God or from men?”

Neither answer is acceptable.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Great spoof ! Very clever

I call it spoof, but I get the point it I s making

• atomant
    atomant
    its a wonder bunkers aren't built into new halls.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit