Subliminal Messages

by Lost in the fog 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Lost in the fog
    Lost in the fog

I was watching a fascinating ted-ex video on hypnosis and hypnotism with a friend.

My friend wondered if the JWs new music might have a hypnotic suggestion buried somewhere in it which gets everyone in attendance to listen and absorb stuff that is totally irrational for the entire program. Ending with a second subliminal message in the final song along the lines of "you will snap out of this state when you next hear the word Amen."

We decided it might explain why the ones who arrive late after the opening song usually sit there looking all around them as if wondering why everyone else is so enthralled and enthusiastic about things but they are not.

What do you think?

• MrRoboto
    MrRoboto

Perhaps whats really happening is that the late comers are really the JWs who are not all that into it anyways (why else would you be late instead of 1hr early, duh!?)

I wonder if number of minutes late can be correlated to how into it a JW is, it would be impossible to prove though.

• Island Man
    Island Man

The whole subliminal thing is nowhere near as influential as most paranoists think it to be. Hypnotism isn't even half as potent as the popular media makes it out to be.

• Hanged Man
    Hanged Man

"Hypnotism isn't even half as potent as the popular media makes it out to be."

There are 8 million hypnotized witnesses in the world......all captive to a concept that has been planted into their minds......that is power/influence.

It's the use of words that can put people under a spell.......in fact in witchcraft you have "rites" "spells" and "grimoires"

At school kids are taught to w"rite" and "spell".....and the word "grimoire" means "grammar".

• redpilltwice
    redpilltwice
    What do you think?

QFR?

• DJS
    DJS

Lost in the fog - I think your screen name is fitting.

Hanged Man - I think the oxygen deprived state has affected your brain. Yes, grimoire is the root of grammar. Scawyy stuff, Elmer. And Amen is said to be derived from Amen Ra, an Egyptian god and for which the use has mythic qualities when used. And, and, .. the days of the week are named after pagan gods. And, and, and ... the months are named after pagan gods..... And, and, and, and, ... it all means ....

absolutely fukking nothing other than words have various origins.

But hey, Hollywood loves this stuff. I suggest you write a screen play incorporating all of this and make yourself rich and famous. There is a market for it. That you really believe that this stuff has any relevance makes we want to suggest that you find a grip somewhere. Because you need one. Or two.

• Hanged Man
    Hanged Man

You forgot to call me a fumm dukk : )

• DJS
    DJS

Thanks Hanged Man.

FUMMDUKK.

There, I know you feel better now.

• Hanged Man
    Hanged Man

And I wasn't saying anything about "grimoire" being scawwy professor.

• Hanged Man
    Hanged Man

and you are a tucking fit... : )

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit