"The end really must be close now!"

by nowwhat? 10 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

"Because the preaching work must be winding down with another cut back of magazines!" Ok then why are they ramping up production of music videos, cartoons and movies? Deer in headlights look.facepalm-me

• out4good4
    out4good4

The end was really close during the time I was baptised around 1991.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

the end was really close when i was dipped 55 years ago. and its been getting really closer ever since.

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

The end is REALLY close. Why a new headquarters so close to the end?

• TrueNoir
    TrueNoir

The end was close in 1914, 1925, 1975. Now that they don't use dates to tell when its the end they talk about contemporary generation's which that's about as good as saying it will be this generation when it doesn't happen then they can say it will be in the next generation. But the special meeting said the preaching work was completed and all the prophecies have been fulfilled. So I think its going to happen tomorrow you better get your basement ready if you don't have a basement then I guess your out of luck.

• freddo
    freddo

The end was close in early WW2 when when Rutherford's "John and Eunice" decided to forestall having children to preach throughout the "remaining months" before Armageddon.

I guess "John" is dead and "Eunice" is in her 90's in a nursing home somewhere?

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

The end was as close as 5 years away when I was baptised in 1960

• Half banana
    Half banana

Well it was very close at the end of the first century, does that mean it must be even closer now? or.......................is the whole thing a load of old codswallop?

• sinboi
    sinboi

Why are you guys so impatient???

Smiddy3 was baptised in 1960. That was just 57 years ago. To the big J it is less than 2 hours ago...Divide 1000 by 24, 1 hour to him is 41 years to us..

The end is really near...maybe by today or tomorrow (Jeh's time)...

• zeb
    zeb

why .5 billion in hedge funds.. see below its a long watch but worth the effort.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ml_vwTrzrPA

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit