what do you think?

by jwbot 40 Replies latest jw friends

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Jwbot-

I love it!! You are as cute as can be! I am still captivated by your eyes though. . prettiest brown eyes ever. . .

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

jwbot: I think it looks great!!

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

jwbot -

Looks great!! You are such a cutie.

Lisa

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Sweet! I like it!

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

JWbot :

Ok ... wouldn't go as far as your friend but ...
    maybe it is cultural ... In fact the "bourgeois" here
    long before was used to put what they called " une mouche"
    on the side of their lips, sometimes on the chicks
    but more where you placed it ...
    So to me, somehow it looks hum ... not appealing
    but like I said it s I guess it's only cultural

did you try the nose Yet ?
    more appealing somehow ... to me (again)

• shera
    shera

I like it a lot.Your adorable

I would never get a pericing on my face but I have been wanting to get my belly button done for months now....Something I will be doing soon.

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

Jwbot, it looks good!

Love your eyes!!!

I know one woman who got her belly button pierced. Her ring got caught on the refrigerator handle as she was closing the door. OUCH!!!

Walter

Ontario District Overbeer

• Badger
    Badger

Your best features are your eyes...Peircings are cute if you're still young enough.

• blaid
    blaid

i like it...but take it out when you dont need it in..ive seen some pretty nasty infections due to studs scraping the gums away. its really sick..but other than that, i love it !

• jwbot
    jwbot

Frenchbabe: I have a nose ring too ;) But it is a really small stud. I might get a little hoop to got behind it soon too. And I agree, nose rings are my personal favorite. And I think you are right about it being cultural. Where I am, a lot of people my age (in college) have them, and it is not so difficult to get a good paying job as it used to be with one on the face. It isn't so much of an issue anymore. Of course, thats different if you are a JW, I do not think they will ever allow them or tattoos.

shera: The belly button peircing is a very pretty one, it hurts the most though, and in my experience, the easiest one to get infected...because it is so easy to get snagged on something. So be careful! It is worth the pain to me. The nose was actually the most painful, the belly coming in at a close second for initial pain. If you want an easy one, the tongue is a good one (and a fun one for the oral...what Stacy was reffering too).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit