And JW's are not allowed to think about sex? O_o

by nowawake14 22 Replies latest jw friends

• nowawake14
    nowawake14

I thought this might catch your eye. Especially if you're a man.

They say thinking about sex is wrong! That's biologically impossible. We're built to think about sex. It's healthy. I feel sorry for the jw men. And that probably means sex dreams are a sin too!😀 Hell, I'm a girl, and I think about sex just as much as men do! I have the wildest fantasies you can imagine. My dreams are so explicit that if they were converted to a movie, and the elders saw it, I would be so busted!

Ugh, I just wanna rip his clothes off.😗😍

My god damn HORMONES

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

Sounds like you're awake alright, haha. Yeah, I don't know how they did or do it either. I was never a Jehovah's Witness but my parents raised me in a fundamentalist Baptist church where the pastor went on and on about if you look at a woman with lust you already committed adultery with her in your heart. I used to feel terrible because I couldn't stop thinking about fucking women, and then I realized one day that I couldn't keep that rule if I wanted to. That was right around the time I started dating and my first girlfriend mighta helped with that too... Sex is natural and healthy, and anyone who tells us not to have it doesn't have our best interests in mind. It's that simple.

• waton
    waton

na14, j.p, balance those ideas of yours with the real benefit of having stable families for the sake of the children. waton.

• zeb
    zeb

Jamie Lee Curtis in film. "The last marigold hotel" on seeing Richard Gear walk in;

"Oh God save me from my ovaries"..

• Maria Nieves
    Maria Nieves
    Oral and anal sex is forbidden even in marriage within the Jehovah Witness religion.
  • neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Yep, me too. When I was younger it was my suppression that led to obsession. When I just did the normal thing and masturbated periodically, I could move on to other things with a clear head. By guilting normal bodily functions, it's actually counterproductive.

• WillYouDFme
    WillYouDFme

Of course not, sex is bad! :)

So funny how for creatures who were suposed to live "forever" sex and sexuality is such a massive part of our mental and physiological makeup.

Really, is copulation the best way to create a perfect eternal race of worshipers? Is that the best god could come up with?

Within a blink of an eye, the earth would be filled by people? So what are our genitals good for then?

And yes - everyone thinks about sex large parts of they day.

And yes - our hormones demand such, and it is a biological imperative.

Religion has made sex as bad, sinful, and wrong.
    Religion has used sex as a way to control people.
    Religion has made it so women who are sexual are dirty and bad.

Oral and anal sex is forbidden even in marriage within the Jehovah Witness religion.

OMG THEY ARE THE BEST! Especially anal!

Religion needs to end.

• tiki
    tiki

Got an itch.....scratch it.

Feeling hungry....eat something

Thirsty.....have a drink.

Horny.....do what you have to. Just not unethically or illegally please.

• Cerise
    Cerise

Add me on kik. I sent you private message

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

I laughed when I read Young People Ask and they quoted some verse from one of Paul's letters about "deaden your members regarding fornication" and said masturbation doesn't "deaden them" but excited them... yeah, for 10 minutes (or longer depending on the person), then you can relax and go on with your day. Telling someone not to masturbate gets them nowhere: they will eventually cave, we're meant to fuck.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit