An update

by WeatherLover 7 Replies latest jw friends

• WeatherLover
    WeatherLover

I told my parents that I was considering taking some college classes, (of course they think that I mean at the community college) and that it would be a good idea for me to take the ACT (which I took on the 8th of this month). I'm trying to take baby steps so it won't be a big shock to them all at once. And just to make something clear, I'm not planning on starting college this fall, but instead I have my sights set on next year.

P.S. Memorial attendance this year decreased about 18.3% from last year.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Sounds like you have a good plan.

• smiddy
    smiddy

The decrease in memorial attendance was that just local or a worldwide trend ?

Keep us informed on your progress especially with your aunt

Take care WL

• Tornintwo
    Tornintwo

Very wise to take your time with the baby steps, but never lost sight of your goals. Too many witnesses never reach their full potential in life.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Good luck to you!

• Saethydd
    Saethydd
    Smart move, I wish I had intended to attend university when I first started out from high school, would have made my path a lot simpler than it has turned out to be. XD
  • WeatherLover
    WeatherLover

@smiddy The decrease in memorial attendance was here. I talked to my aunt about college, but I didn't really talk about the religion just to be safe.

@tornintwo I certainly hope I can accomplish what I want.

@nathan natas Thanks!

@saethydd Actually I graduated from high school last year. You can definitely still find good scholarships even after taking a break from school.
  • Tapioca
    Tapioca

Excellent! Keep up the good work toward your scholastic and life goals. And thank you for making an update so that we can note (and applaud!) your progress. Make good use of your winning ways to win even more...scholarships included!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit