What in the flying F....????

by ILoveTTATT2 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Their really pulling out all the stops to be like a normal religion or something, their joke!

• smiddy
    smiddy

It never ceasers to amaze me how they can condemn christendom for certain practices for many years or even decades and then inexplicably they are engaging in the very same practices they once condemned ?

ATM`s at Conventions.

Never soliciting for money ? ( Always.) At assemblys .conventions , and on JW.Org

TV/Video screens at KH`s and conventions

TV Evangelism

GB sanctioned worldly music and worldly music ,& dancing at conventions .(other wise it wouldnt take place )

and videos `s of GB members participating.

And their is probably more.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

@ Smiddy:

There's no denying it anymore; this is NOT the religion I was born and raised into. It's something even MORE evil than what it was!

• floridaborn
    floridaborn

There is one on Instagram where they have their phones lit up and are waving them during the last song like they are at a concert....Can't believe how much things have changed!

This guy shared a bunch of photos and the video I mentioned. Side note, I dont think his pants would pass tight pants inspection

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

"It never ceases to amaze me how they can condemn christendom for certain practices for many years or even decades and then inexplicably they are engaging in the very same practices they once condemned ?"

Mark my words.... one of these days, they're going to start having Bake sales, Rummage sales and even Bingo at the Kingdom Halls to raise money and they'll shoehorn certain bible passages to make it all seem scriptural.

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

floridaborn: There is one on Instagram where they have their phones lit up and are waving them during the last song like they are at a concert

This? - https://www.instagram.com/p/BW5-PPdgULy/

I don't think the above video was 'technically' part of the convention programme - because once the song has finished it seems to go into another song? just before the video cuts out?

It's all an (unintended?) consequence of having the lyrics on the screen (no songbook/tablet to hold) so your hands are 'free' and of course the more 'up-beat' music they recently introduced.... this is what happens...

• flipper
    flipper

Incredible. This certainly wouldn't have occurred in the " religion " I was raised in during the 1960's as a kid. Actually kind of hilarious in a macabre sort of way. I'm expecting any moment " Moses " to come down from the mountain or creeping up from the water throwing the tablet down saying , " What are you sisters DOING dancing with one another like that ? Stop touching ! Have you no SHAME ? " Freaking hilarious.

• Stealth
    Stealth
    I guarantee they would have problems if two men were dancing together! Tony wouldn't have it!
  • konceptual99
    konceptual99

We need an Onion headline in the manner of...

and...

• Chook
    Chook

I noticed the men to women ratio hasn't changed. Cult affected people wishing they could play like the other kids.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit