Watchtower Corporation And Cart Witnessing And A Plethora of Child Molestion Lawsuits

by Brokeback Watchtower 10 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Think about this new mode(cart work) of keeping the rank & file busy with theocratic/self indoctrinating pursuits instead of door to door work which might put them in more financial jeopardy if one of their congregation's free roaming pedophiles uses this as an opportunity to molest an interested person at the doors. I think the Watchtower Corporation is in some serious doo doo and wants to limit their legal liability as much as fucking possible, if they still have half a brain that is and not suffering from some severe form of dementia(which you never know being that they are suffering from tremendous brain shrinkage being that they are leaders in a fundamentalist mind control cult which prays upon fear and ignorance and most likely missing a lot of cards in their deck if you know what I mean).

I'm thinking if these guys are only half braindead from the bull shit they sign off on to be printed in their publications they must be able to see the tremendous damage financially that the mandatory door to door work for corporate interest poses if some brazen pedophile uses this situation to satisfy some primal urge.

But you never know these guys on the Governing Body of la la land must be on some serious meds to be functioning these days so only time will tell.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

This is one reason why I think apostate witnessing to cart JWs and posting it on YouTube must be making the GB shit in their pants.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgwLvcUAaI4

• pepperheart
    pepperheart

I dont feel able to talk to the jws on the carts but i do take as many books and magazines that i can and trash them

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Time of the end came the date the internet was put into practice and world wide news was becoming available to everyone on the planet and everyone could easily do a google search about the WT corporation before getting dunked/baptized corporation slaves. The day of enlightenment took a giant leap into the future.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

PH,

Hey don't feel bad I've done a very limited amount of xjw cart witnessing, but encourage by those who do and think some of their approaches are absolutely brilliant and worthy of some consideration appropriate.

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

I think the Watchtower Corporation is in some serious doo doo...

The only thing I disagree in your post. The WT is not in serious doo doo; they are doo doo.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Let say every cart in every neighborhood is approached by every apostate in that area politely and kindly told these cart witnesses whatever in a mild way,, what type of impact would this have on the JW witness cart community?

I think a very extremely negative impact, being that the WT corp. has sanction such activity and put them in truth harm's way.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Scratch,

In/are same thing basically.

• tor1500
    tor1500

Hi,

Yesterday, on this site a lot talk about all the various newpapers and media picked up child abuse in the org...links galore...now today, I look on this site...what was hot news yesterday, it's on page 6 today...

Do we really care or are we more concerned about starting topix and sounding intelligent, but could care less about the abuse cases...are we excusing this just like our gov't is, much rather put a child molester in office than a democrat.

Do we really care ?

Tor

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I don't know man those are some pretty harsh judgements your making about people on this site. You sound a tad bit self righteous in some of your statements. But hey that is just MO.

I think the Cart Witnessing thingy is going to fade out rather quickly due to the child molestation notoriety of the Watchtower Corp. No body wants their trashy literature even if it is for free. I think eventually they will even stop printing these trashy hand bills for the totally brain dead small minority public that is stupid enough to take one of those shitty things home and read it all the way to the last 4 pages.

Cart witnessing will find less and less brain dead publisher willing to subject themselves to this utter humiliation of JW witness work where nobody takes a single tract(which got to be very demoralizing and agonizing). Many I bet are have 2nd and 3rd thoughts about subject themselves to this for that big sky daddy Jehoba. Some might even prefer being nailed to a upright torture stake than sit next to one of those hideous carts from hell for 3 or 4 hours to help them get their time in to keep Jehoba's organizational elders off their ass for low hours.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit