Hot sht hospital liaison

by road to nowhere 7 Replies latest watchtower medical

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Wife in. Bro high opinion of self stopped. He is part of hlc, but was alone. He was way too nosy about private matters ( no blood involved). Things were not going well anyway, and he really irritated me. He is not on any of her documents, not related. I was ready to get him kicked out

• Biahi
    Biahi

If he (or any of them) shows up again, tell them they are not welcome here, and if they do not leave NOW, you will call the police.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

How did he know you’re there?

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Wifes friends let the word out. Just because I am pimo doesn't mean I will upset what little pleasure she still gets, or a misguided hope. That is the reason I do not act to officially exit.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

if you're ever admitted to the hospital,,,,there is a '''remote chance'' the elders in that local congregation will NOT know about it.

A good chance they will come across you being there,,,likely they already have their nose in someone elses' business and by word of mouth your name will be leaked and they will know you are in the hospital for something and hunt you downl

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

BETH SARIM:

And by word of mouth your name will be leaked? Just why is this? It’s because Witnesses can’t keep their mouths shut.

If you don’t talk about your business to everybody maybe it could remain private that somebody is admitted to the hospital for something. The exception would be if some JW works in the hospital OR if extended family are JWs then it would get out.

I’m not saying that this has anything to do with the OP.. But, I think most of the self-inflicted problems in the hall are caused by Witnesses who just don’t know how to shut up about their own damn business!

I could never stand this about the religion. This constant gossiping (even about themselves) is a sickness..and I can’t even feel sorry for them.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

If your wife is the patient, surely it is up to her to decide what she tells him. If it were me in your position I would willingly stand up to him and tell to go…… if my wife was unhappy about him . You have to remember that many dubs view it as loving care from a “shepherd “.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

tell him lovingly--to fuck off.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit