Request for information on Henderson Sex Abuse case in Redbluff CA

by cha ching 6 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• cha ching
    cha ching

We are seeking additional details regarding the child sex abuse case in Redbluff, CA, around 2005-2007.

http://watchtowerdocuments.org/documents/Secrets_Commentary_Version_2.pdf

see pages 20-22. We are looking for first hand knowledge of these events. Our purpose is to make a compelling argument to officials with the authority to make a difference.

Please pm me.

many thanks, cha ching

• flipper
    flipper

CHA CHING- You have a PM, please check. Thanks, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Redbluff is right near Susanville prison where CA a lot of pedophiles, I know because I visited the congregation near the prison that had some ex prisoners serving in that congregation (1990s time of visit). So there might be all kinds of things happening there due to organization principles. A ministerial servant in Mira Mesa congregation spent some time their for pedophilia I believe last name Cordero but not sure it was so long ago.

• cha ching
    cha ching

Thank you Brokeback, that is definitely something to 'add to the picture'

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

BTW if it helps at all I don't know but I was an elder in Connecticut and moved to San Diego CA in 1991 settled in the Mira Masa congregation that met in at the Poway KH. They appointed me elder and gave me a book study with at least one convicted pedophile that served time in Susanville for the crime. I was never told by the body of elders he was a pedophile when given this book study but approximately 1 year latter was told by an elder who I befriended that brother Cordero was a molester and that the congregation had 2 child molesters. I stupidly didn't ask who the other was based on confidenciality principles I was indoctrinated to believe proper.

We had a Psychological councilor and elder called last name Campbell in that congregation that it seemed to me that the WT society would send some to get therapy and counseling. I think he dealt with some sexual abuse cases is what I gather but not completely sure. Anyway just before my leaving this congregation and soon after me finding out about Cordero we have a elders meeting to discuss appointments where Cordero is mentioned for recommendation as MS, and I object but this Brother Campbell says that he is sure he is completely recovered and will never offend again, never the less his appointment didn't happen. But I'm sure after I left he might have been.

This Mira Mesa congregation is very close to the place where the $13,000,000 lawsuit in San Diego and that is why I bring this up perhaps they may be related in some way.

• cha ching
    cha ching

Certainly the idea that pedophiles can repent and turn away from sin, is a big problem with Watchtowers abuse policy. Going into past court cases, one can easily see men being appointed over and over, despite repeating their crimes. The Henderson case is an especially grievous example. Henderson was appointed 5 times is a 30 year period.

Gonzalo Compos was also a known molester who was reappointed in a similar pattern as Henderson. Irwin Zalkin has and is handling several of Compos victims in a recent time period.

Between Henderson and Compos we see a pattern of flawed policy from 1964 to present. During Jackson's testimony before the ARC, he acknowledged problems with the Wt's abuse policy. Even with all of this, the Watchtower lawyers are unrelenting in court case after court case.

Finding first hand experiences from people affected, will put a human face on the damage done to real people. Much more persuasive when the account has a human being relating their experience. Reading the black and white on paper is troubling, but the expressions on a persons face, relating the damage done, is much more moving.

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

@Brokeback Watchtower.

Would you mind sending me a safe email address with your name from here (Brokeback Watchtower) in a PM please? I would like to talk to you through my name here on this site.

I can read PM's but cannot send them.

Thank you so much.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit