Shepherds !

by ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara 15 Replies latest jw friends

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

@nonjwspouse

i am planning on doing a big blow-up of this (I have all the tools for it) and then hanging it where Jdubs can see it near the front door .Might not understand it,it might just become a conversation starter for them when they come knocking.I can then reveal all different aspects of this pic really ! Although I am POMO, th eldubs haven't clicked on yet, so waiting for the day of reckoning which I presume will be sooner rather than later coz of the Memorial night.I am not going to be there.

ZING

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I thought this quote might fit in with this post .

" If everybody is thinking alike

then somebody isn`t thinking "

G.S.Patton Jr.

I loved the pic and the caption Zing

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

Everyone's following the herd not using their brains.

With cult-member-brains there is a serious problem.....on the left side there is nothing right and on the right side there is nothing left. (if you get the pun)

Zing

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

@ Smiddy3

Thank you, glad you liked it.

Zing

• jp1692
    jp1692

That logical conclusion of "The Lord is my Shepherd" analogy always bothered me as a JW.

I remember once bringing that up to a fellow elder and the completely dumbfounded look on his face was priceless; it was like I asked him, "What is infinity divided by zero?"

Glad I left after only a fleecing, but sad my two children are still getting flocked!

Let's review: It's a cult!

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

Oh boy! the word Sheep has taken a whole new meaning after this for me.

Wake up call for all "SheepLike" ones!

Zing

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit