Need help. Please and thank you.

by lastmanstanding 21 Replies latest watchtower bible

• lastmanstanding
    lastmanstanding

Ok. Clarification. I want quotes, all damning watchtower quotes, as I want to preserve the minimum amount of Watchtology garbage as I can, but still be able to help individuals who are open to talk.

I am working with one such now. But there are others. Watchtower literature is the best medicine to use in preparation of an antidote.

Give me more quotes. Books, watchtowers, awakes Kingdom Miseries. You name it.

I also have a bank of old talks on reel to reel to go through.

Help me out peeps. Thanks

• Biahi
    Biahi

Awake 1969? Not sure exactly, says don’t go to college beacause you will never fulfill a career in this system. If you have 2 of these bound volumes, I will buy one from you.

• lastmanstanding
    lastmanstanding

I have the Watchtower from 1879.... 1919 and 1965...1997

Saving them for now, but I want to pare back the 1065...1997 by removing and tossing anything that doesn’t have something blistering in there.

I have Pastor Russell’s Sermons, Studies in the scriptures, Children, all the golden oldies.

Lots of water damaged stuff individuals.

I only want to keep the stuff I can use to pry open minds.

• lastmanstanding
    lastmanstanding

Biahi. Thanks. I forgot that one. I don’t know how I forgot it, it ruined my life.

I ran to the recycle bin and retrieved it. It’s water damaged, but still 100% effective.

I went through a pile of individual copies and it was missing from the set, the may 22 was missing, only the May 8. But I have more piles. We’ll see tomorrow

• jwundubbed
    jwundubbed

If you are going to keep it for resource, then all of it is good to have. This is because when they send out 'new light'. they get rid of all the old copies that could conflict with the new light.

Instead of getting rid of it completely, scan it. Make it a digital resource which can't be denied because scans are copies and hard to hack. It is hard to fake a scan. People don't even try. Highly confidential and high security documentations is considered safe to be filed electronically when it has been scanned. So you, should feel safe with scanning it. Then give the physical books to someone who can use them.

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

Some late 60s early 70s Bound Volumes. Red "Life Everlasting in the Freedom of the Sons of God" book. Lots of references to 1975. Orange Paradise Book. Blue Truth Book. "Why is wise to examine your religion" . We sold some old stuff on eBay. When we ran out of TP last month I wish we had a few volumes still... :)

• oppostate
    oppostate

During these days of precariously scarce toilet tissue, some of those Awake! bound volumes could come in very handy indeed!

• lastmanstanding
    lastmanstanding

Hahaha love the comments. Seriously, My intention is keeping the important stuff. All the really old stuff that goes back to the Watchtower root, I’m keeping. You know, the stuff that shows that Watchtower is actually lying when it paints a rosy picture of its own history.

I want the false prophecies.

The statements that reveal their hypocrisy and lies,

I have been checking at jwfacts and others.

• TD
    TD

I guess it really depends on the genre you're interested in

Failed predictions?

Quack medicine?

Bad science?

Environmental alarmism?

Political views?

• lastmanstanding
    lastmanstanding

No.1 Failed prediction

No.2 Counsel on how to live life because the end is so close.

No.3 Blood teaching changes.

No.4 Flip flops Ie. sodom and Gomorrah

No.5 .....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit