JW Facebook puriven garbage

by Lostandfound 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Lostandfound
    Lostandfound

Below Is an example of the pure cliche driven and meaningless posts by witnesses to witnesses on Facebook

It was truly a blessing from Jehovah that your original plans .....didn't work out, because instead our family was able to enjoy a spiritually filled morning with ,spiritual food and spiritual entertainment and singing praises to our glorious God, Grand Creator and Loving Heavenly Father Jehovah was a memorable gift. Thank you! He has truly provided a perfect example of Christian brotherly love through his son, our Savior Jesus Christ. May we continue to follow his example as to encourage one another to do the same....

Sounds just like many JW meeting prayers, no thought, random phrases strung together, lack of conviction evidenced by the formulaic content. Came upon this example by accident as it was somehow sent to me.

• schnell
    schnell

Do they realize how crazy they make themselves look?

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Even when I was a Jobo, gushing nonsense like this didn't sit well with me. It all seemed a bit brown nosing and forced.

• BeautifulMind
    BeautifulMind
    @punkofnice....same here. I always felt silly and uncomfortable 😒 It didn't feel sincere or realistic.
  • freddo
    freddo

That's got to be in the USA right?

• Lostandfound
    Lostandfound

No, in Europe, by a much travelled person. The other posts of this person are more of the sam and may indicate very poor quality of education, surely no education on thinking and formulating ideas and expressing feelings.

• steve2
    steve2

Spiritual bubblegum: Big bursts of flavor fill the mouth with lots of chewing - but absolutely no nutritional value whatsoever. Meanwhile, brain's thinking centre closed for business.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Even when I was a Jobo, gushing nonsense like this didn't sit well with me. It all seemed a bit brown nosing and forced.

Kind of like all the comments after each assembly and convention about how 'wonderful' and 'upbuilding' it was.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

keyser -

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Sorry but whats puriven ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit