Jafox

For information leading to the arrest and imprisonment of

• NikL
    NikL

Tight Pants Tony?

• greenhornet
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Only a $25,000 reward for this guy but well worth it considering he's a JW.

Frederick McLean engaged in lewd acts with children.

• smiddy
    smiddy

This guy is still on the run and not been caught yet ? unbelievable.!

When was the last Wanted poster put out for his whereabouts ,what date ? Are those links current ?

Is he really one of the most wanted ?

• Jafox
    Jafox

Figure it out from the previous posts:

Peer Barber Meyer and Ramelle Barber Meyer of Schroderstrasse were involved in a concerted stalking campaign that involved secret and illegal recordings being made against my client. They have not been held to account and have been protected by members of the German branch, including Herr Henschel.

My client managed to mint a few thousand coins in bitcoins early days (while working) and the reward will be paid in these freshly minted coins.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Donald Trump, Jeff Sessions, Steve Bannon. Stephen Miller, Kellyanne Conway, Mike Pence.

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

I'm chasing a local kid who robbed a bank and tried to kill a police officer. He jumped bond and fled to Mexico. He's attending the local meetings, so his parents are proud of him.

I can't tell you how many child rapists I've arrested who are active Witnesses.

• Spoletta
    Spoletta

The Writing Department member who first used the word "thrilling" to describe Watchtower proclamations.

• Felix Packer
    Felix Packer

I am slightly intrigued. I know some people in Berlin, as the previous postings seem to refer and will ask them to investigate.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit