Putin cronies caught again placing banned lit at the KH

by Sanchy 20 Replies latest jw friends

• jwleaks
    jwleaks

I've seen these goons before. Now where was it? That's right, a group of JWs dressed up in black and made to look like goverment soldiers persecuting JWs.

• FatFreek 2005
    FatFreek 2005

Do law enforcement officials in Russia wear hoods to keep their identities secret? If so, that's bizarre. Can anyone confirm this protocol?

If so, this is a perfect way for Watchtower to stage this entire incident (and keep the actors hidden, not able to be verified) and others so they can broadcast how JWs are getting persecuted once more.

You can't see it but I've got my tongue in my cheek.

• smiddy
    smiddy

I wouldn`t put anything past the WT Society /GB members , their capable of anything ,they have lied for more than 100 years , now maybe they have just up the ante.?

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Pete's got a good piont. It looks as though the JWs are pathetically trying to make it look like persecution. Climbing a gate when it's wide open just a couple feet down, that's a jw for sure...

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

FatFreek 2005 - "Do law enforcement officials in Russia wear hoods to keep their identities secret? If so, that's bizarre..."

Not really, SWAT teams in the US do that, too.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

BTW, has anyone reposted it at high speed to the tune of "Yakety Sax"? :smirk:

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Surely a sign that THE END is Near!

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

I laughed so much a little bit of pee came out!

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I can't agree with those who doubt the honesty of this video. The consequences would be just too great and the authorities would easily prove it false.

No , I accept it as it stands. Since that is a nation that has blatantly fabricated doping results at the Olympics , why is it hard to believe?

• Sanchy
    Sanchy

I understand the skepticism one might have toward WT claims; however, there is no reason to doubt the validity of what's going on in this video.

This kind of thing happens daily in Russia. There are quite a few other vids on youtube showing their mistreatment of JWs and other similar religions.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit