"... climate of disfellowshipping in Hull currently... " - Hull Daily Mail

by Nicholaus Kopernicus 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Mark is talking about this on the Witness No More YouTube channel. If people are following.

i can't help thinking it must all be rather exciting for the local JWs to be under such a concerted "attack" from local apostates, as they see it.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Is it just me or does Jehovah seem to have himself a self-important bunch of delicate little snowflake flower witnesses for himself these days. Every witness seems to be like:

How dare these disfellowshipped people not like being shunned, make it stop Jehovah it's triggering me.

How dare they ask questions that require truthful answers - that triggers me too! Waaaaaaa 😣.

I don't mean to sound braggy but when I was in I always listened carefully and tried to talk kindly to anyone who was hurt or cranky by their experience with JWs in the hope they would know shit happens and not to let it ruin their faith in God.

I figured if I had "the Truth" I needed to be the one to rise above any anger and counter it with love.

Ha! What an idiot I was.

• disposable hero of hypocrisy
    disposable hero of hypocrisy

If I might just add, this latest round of apostaphobia is down to the fat twat of a circuit overseer, Philip Rose, (it's nice that if googled this thread will pop up in the search results).

This enormous gelatinous blob is trying to make a name for himself being an apostahunter in this circuit, and his voice is recorded in this video, start watching from about 2m 38s.

https://youtu.be/9UbbobXM87c

He's ruined a few lives for sure, but he still knows nothing. Guided by God my arse. I'd like to crap in his cornflakes.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

CO talk delivered by Lego men - pure genius.

The whole thing is genius.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit