Would You Be Comfortable Wearing Political Attire or Putting Political Bumper Stickers?

by minimus 10 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Some people get triggered if they see something they don’t like. You can’t even talk about your preferences with some people because they get very upset.

Would you freely talk about politics or show who you support??

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

I do. I have my nra hat, sticker, thermos. I am thinking of getting a Confederate battle flag and a gadsen flag, not because i believe it all, but just to assert rights. And a white sheet.

• minimus
    minimus

Most conservatives do not try to flaunt their beliefs. They just live their lives and believe in the Constitution and typically leave people alone. However some people on both sides enjoy SHOWING their support for a cause or person and they might get beat up exercising their freedom of speech.

• LV101
    LV101

Not good idea to wear political attire - I have worn the baseball cap once or twice - lots of adorable veterans and they have stickers on their motor carts and wear their caps.

Some social acquaintances weren't uncomfortable talking - endlessly - about Michelle Obama's attire few yrs. ago but it doesn't work both ways.

Sounds like the crazy really started after President Reagan was elected - left wasn't going to allow that to happen again and the brainwashing began big time in the education arena. WOW - unreal. CNN really isn't a news org - everything is scripted for the left - as if that's news.

• Tameria2001
    Tameria2001

No, all it would do is cause trouble, and I prefer my life to be simple and uncomplicated. I've already had too much bullcrap to last me a lifetime already. Also saying that I am what most would consider a conservative, but only for two reasons. The first is because the left has gone so far left, even those who consider themselves a moderate, or someone in the middle, they now appear on the right. The second, I have a couple of relatives who are die-hard liberals and let's just say one of those relatives has not spoken to his mother in over two years because of their political disagreement. The mother has tried to keep the lines open, but her son has not. To me, the Democratic party feels just like the Watchtower.

Personally I feel that life is just too short for this type of nonsense.

• minimus
    minimus

Well said!

• jp1692
    jp1692

Of course I would.

And I suggest you all carefully observe the respectful and tolerant reactions to the expression of my personal “preferences” by all the ex-cult members here. It will be interesting and informative to see what happens.

Let's watch and see if, as Minimus said, "some people ... get very upset."

• LV101
    LV101

These pics are hilarious - I saw a winner online yesterday of ole Horndog Clinton and Bi-Dumb - oh my. Something about the black vote then hauling them to jail and dumping them. Someone sent me - may have been off of twitter. Some gorgeous pics of Ole Hil lately. WOW - the serious corruption but goes with the territory of lifer, professional, get immensely wealthy, politicians.

Maybe check out left's beloved CNN coverage starting with Bozo Cuomo. What fraud/corruption but he's just another puppet.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Personally, I don't do all that stuff - stickers, banners, etc. It's just not me.

I make sure I vote, that's the important thing.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Wait until Biden and Harris get put in power, through Antifa and BLM. Even if Trump wins every single electoral vote and more than 99% of the popular vote, Antifa and BLM are connected with the reptilians through Soros and will successfully put their choice in power.

Once that happens, anyone that has anything that might identify them as pro freedom will end up in the gulags or some other communist punishment. I seriously doubt that we are going to have any freedom here by this time next year, and everyone that displays any of these items will be identified by the mob, the government that Biden and Harris put in, state DUMPoCRAP governors and mayors, and of course the reptilians and joke-hova. Bad enough that mandatory coronavirus and flu shots are coming, and RFID chips are contained in these kill shots.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit