Vegan?

by coalize 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• coalize
    coalize

"The wolf and the lamb will feed together, The lion will eat straw just like the bull, And the serpent’s food will be dust. They will do no harm nor cause any ruin in all my holy mountain, says Jehovah." - Isaiah 65:25

A muthafuckin Vegan paradise?

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

There is evidence to suggest that the eating of meat only happened after the flood.

• TD
    TD

There is evidence to suggest that the eating of meat only happened after the flood.

Such as?

• Darkknight757
    Darkknight757

Always wondered that myself and all the time I was a dub the other dubs felt that there would indeed be a no meat policy.

• coalize
    coalize

joe134cd There is evidence to suggest that the eating of meat only happened after the flood.

There's not any evidence! At contrary, there is evidence of the contrary!

What was the job of Caïn? Abel? Abel was an livestock farmer. Cain was a vegan. God gave the favor at Abel...

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

All they want is weakened souls. Humans are OMNIVORES! Not herbivores. Without at least a little meat, dairy, and/or eggs, humans cannot be healthy. Even with vitamin B12 supplements, there are other nutrients found only in animal products that humans need. You might be able to live for a time without animal products, but after a while you will start feeling lousy. And that is what joke-hova wants--the easier to enslave us with.

• TD
    TD

Because i get tired of pointing out basic biology:

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/187882/jw-science-quote-1-22

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

I am a vegetarian by proxy.

Cows eat grass...and I eat cows!

• StarryNight9
    StarryNight9

WTWizard " Even with vitamin B12 supplements, there are other nutrients found only in animal products that humans need."

I'll start off by saying that I'm not vegan or a vegetarian, but I do know that vegans can be perfectly healthy. B12 can be found in many fortified cereals or even nutritional yeast (it tastes sort of like cheese dust). A newly minted vegan has up to 5 years to get a clue about what healthy vegan eating is before their B12 reserves run out. Even omnivores can have vitamin deficiencies if we don't eat a healthy diet. It's just easier for omnivores because we don't have to think about what is basically healthy for us. We learn it as children. I'm sure that someone raised as a vegan would be perfectly aware of the need for B12 in their diet - just like us omnivores know about eating our vegetables.

*however - saying all animals will be vegan is just dumb

• atomant
    atomant

lf you were perfect in a perfect world god would tell you how to maintain a perfect diet without meat.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit