Christmass Tis A Grand Time, goodies booze gifts ...

by Singing Man 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Singing Man
    Singing Man

Well for me I want to find the true resuscitater for my nocturnal activitys. I have told Santa,and I think he will grant me a nice Christmass this year if I set out some 12 year old Whisky for him.

I also want to fall in love again I think that would be a nice Christmass presnt too. And of course moving to the OR coast would be nice for Santa to help me obtain too, to roll in the sand on the beach with my squeeze would be great.

• maybesbabies
    maybesbabies

For Christmas, I want a job!!!! Hope Santa gives you everything you want, Singing Man!!!!!

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

i want to be tall for christmas. and i want a kiss from all of the cute JWD boys as well. since the first part i impossible i'll be telling santa i was reeeeeal good all year in hopes that the second part comes true ;) :P

tink, of the mistletoe fairy class :)

• Hamas
    Hamas

Tinky....

you wish is my command, hun !

X

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

why thank you hamas.

i'll make sure santa's extra nice to you this year. me and him go way back. ;)

• Hamas
    Hamas

Yes, I am great friends with Santa also.

He tells me all about you Tink !

mmmmmm

Did he ever tell you about that one Christmas ??!?

He told me he was out late at night, and he got stopped by a lovely lady, fully dressed. She asked him to stay the night ! He replied :

Ho - Ho - Ho, I've gotta go, I gotta deliver this shit ya know !

At his next stop, he was approached by another lovely lady, in only a dressing robe. She asked him to stay the night ! He replied :

Ho - Ho - Ho , I gotta go, I gotta deliver this shit ya know !

At his next stop, he was approaced by yet ANOTHER lovely lady ! Luck Santa ! This time she was completely naked ! And she was just perfect ! Everything about her was perfect ! And she asked him to stay ! He replied :

HEY HEY HEY ! I gotta stay ! I cant leave with my dick in this way !

.... and I am SURE he said that this lady was called Tinky..... is this how you know him ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

HE's such a lucky punk !

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

DAMN that gossip santa! i TOLD him to keep it on the down-low!!

oh that is it NO more midnight trysts for him. he's back to milk and cookies from me. :P

hamas, you crack me up. :P

• Hamas
    Hamas

((Tinky))

I wouldn't trust him either....

I heard he deals in swollen goods !

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

LOL hamas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• shamus
    shamus

'Tis the season to get loaded