Craziest thing you ever did during intermission at a Circuit Assembly

by Esse quam videri 19 Replies latest jw experiences

• My Name is of No Consequence
    My Name is of No Consequence

What was the craziest thing I ever did during intermission? I left.

• Londo111
    Londo111

Drag racing is one thing, but not enjoying the upbuilding association during lunch? How dare you! :)

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

I can't recall doing anything crazy during intermission other than volunteering to do clean up of the Assembly Hall Cafeteria while wearing a suit and tie.

That same assembly hall had upholstered bench seats along the back wall of the lobby. I remember walking in late to the Assembly and having to walk through the lobby past those benches a group of well dressed heavy-set young black sisters. As I passed, they were looking at me as if they'd eat me alive. One of them fanned herself, looked me up and down and in a deep throaty way, uttered an approved Mm Mm MMM !

After being baptized, my Mom rushed my 17 year old sister, to a hair salon to have her re-done. I thought that was a bit much.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Trying to keep the kids from running around after sitting for hours listening to some boring talk.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

Edinburgh--Scotland--UK 196--7 ? ish. Murrayfield. big assembly. international ?

i vaguely remember a troop of us teenagers getting pissed one lunchtime--then unloading from a footbridge ---onto a train --on the line through the castle gardens into waverly station.

sorry about that--wont happen again.

• HbgDude
    HbgDude

I'm glad someone brought this up.

I'll tell the truth. Shortly after I was baptized. I went to an assembly at the Grantville assembly hall. During intermission I had the urge to deficate. So I went to the bathroom and took a dump. While sitting there on the toilet I started to think of how boring the program was and also how hot some of the sisters looked.

I thought of this one sister in particular who was wearing a tight skirt above the knee and the sexiest strappy, high heeled sandals and I thought about how much I wanted to lick and kiss her legs and feet and...I got excited and did something about it there on the can.

Next thing I know I wake up to someone pounding on the stall door, still with my pants down around my ankles.

I had fallen asleep on the can through the rest of the assembly and the volunteer cleaners were waking me up. LOL

• No Apologies
    No Apologies

Walked up to the C.O. in front of several dozen people, got into a heated discussion about a pedophile situation that he and I had already discussed in private. Is that crazy?

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    We used to hold our district conventions in Green Bay, Wisconsin back in the late 70's-early 80's. One year during intermission my dad, my oldest brother, a friend of my brother's, and me skipped out during intermission to visit the Green Bay Packer Hall of Fame. We had so much fun we ended up missing half of the afternoon session. The friend's mom wasn't happy. Neither was our mom, for that matter.
  • just fine
    just fine

I once left a District Assembly at lunch and spent the entire afternoon at the mall shopping. It was so much better than sitting at that boring assembly all day.

• joker
    joker

We attended Hawthorne race track in Chicago. And before becoming a witness I worked PT at the neighboring track, Sportsmans.

Well, at intermission I would always take my two sons and several of their friends over to Sportsmans in the area behind the track where the horses were kept. We always had a great time seeing the horses, and sometimes finding a horseshoe .

we would return to the assembly halfway through the afternoon session, it was a great time !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit