New Childrens Activity

by neat blue dog 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad
    blondie: Maybe the pre-teens should make a will leaving all their assets to the WTS.

Blondie...you just may have given WT an idea for their next youth video!🤣

A bicycle + skate board + electronic devices + name brand shoes & clothing can yield WT thousands of $$$!🤣

• stillin
    stillin

It's going to be SO MUCH FUN saving up my money each month and carrying my very own theocratic piggy bank right there into the Kingdom Hall and giving it ALL to Jehovah!

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

I always wanted to slip a lottery ticket in the box.

How about saving enough you can get an education and support yourself

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Truthfully...the greed & selfishness of this cult/organization knows no bounds!

• cleanideas
    cleanideas

This cult just keeps getting worse. I'm sure their next idea will be to ask JW's to harvest one of their kidneys to sell on the black market for cash and then donate the money to them.

• Tantalon
    Tantalon

Almost speechless, the inference from reading the scripture Matt 8:3 is that the money will be used in real charity work to physically help "brothers in need".

What a putrid steaming crock of shite that is! How low can they go? "Satan" may be the father of the lie but these crooks have made an art form out of deceit. Shameless!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Typical. The Gobshite Body enjoy abusing children.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

One can only hope these boxes or cans get exactly what the washtowel deserves: nothing. To con small children to giving to this filth is beyond an abomination. What does that teach them about money? That it is wrong to use it for anything for themselves? What is so wrong with saving up money for something you might want in the future without having the washtowel, or any other xian religion, trying to put their hands into it and taking it? Or, is it that xianity and communism are in fact the exact same program?

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

In need means the suffering "brothers of christ";

I propose using a koolaid container

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Since the brothers in Warwick HQ say they are broke and need money, Alvin is giving any money he gets as gifts.

https://marketingchristianbooks.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/little_boy_holding_money.png

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit