jehovas witnesses.. evil ??

by hail Mary 11 Replies latest jw experiences

• hail Mary
    hail Mary

Hi why did one of your kind rob my child off me n is currently ruining their life telling them what to say so the court has to take extreme measures for my child to see me??? They're even happy to drag her to the doctor and brand her as mentally ill wholst promoting her conflicted n confused feelings instead of accepting im her mother.

Im not a jehovas witness but a good person and a Christian my dads an Anglican priest im a law abiding good and good natured citizen yet they are messing up her head telling her to say she doesn't want to see,me as court has intervened saying she has to ? Her dad abandoned me pregnant and many years his junior. I invited him back in her life and naively agreed for his name to be on birth certificate. He then robbed her from me when enraged we celebrated xmas and legally kidnapped my beautiful child and thus ruined my life. My baby is now a devout jehovas witness 'vessell' and I didn't think this type of behaviour was typical of your seemingly holy reputation you actively strive to promote and spread.
    It has made me think your strong views are culty and contradictory and full of crap. The level of this evil im encountering with your so called brothers and sisters are sadly tarring You all with the same immoral brush to alot of ppl where I'm from. I like to see the good in everything however this is abnormal and obscene and a catastrophic embarassment to the validity of your so called religion. Hate to say this but any religion condoning taking a child from her mother for no reason other than I don't follow your radicalistic views is disgusting, life destroying and satanic like selfishness. Sort it out👎 .your forceful approach is breeding extremist's in evil.

• cofty
    cofty

Hi hail mary welcome to the forum.

Most of us here are ex-JWs whose contempt for the JW cult could not be greater.

I'm sorry to hear your daughter has been taken in by the Watchtower. Don't give up hope, the organisation is facing a bit of a crisis and a lot of members are waking up. Be there for her without judgement if and when she is ready.

• hail Mary
    hail Mary

I think the belief of being a superior messenger has reinforced this familys self importance and righteousness in what they are doing. however im just shocked at the level of malevolence I've directly absorbed from.a seemingly so dedicated religion im worried for my child and her mental health at this point this is not gods work this is a boost to ones over inflated ego due to the holier than thou hypocrisy of the jw teaching. It's saddening, spirit crushing and makes fun of all religions principles to me thus crushing my faith :(. Is it j way or the highway? Or are these ppl just wrong. I've recently met a jw who I like but u sure whether to trust the whole lot of u tbh...

• rebelfighter
    rebelfighter

If you have met a JW you like press on my avatar read my intro to this forum. Then go to JWFACTS (dot) com read all about this religion. Do not get involved with anyone who is a JW!!!

• rebelfighter
    rebelfighter

I am so sorry your child is involved with the JWS please do everything you can to protect her. Do your research again go to JWFACTS . Listen to what the people on th I am forum have to say. I was never a JW but there are some very wise people here.

• hail Mary
    hail Mary

oh damn. Just as I feared. I came to this site hoping someone would restore my faith in jws n reassure me they were the equivalent to Isis Muslim's but I guess I was right. They're insane brainwashing narcissists and im going to embarrass they're blasphemous values. Any ideas welcome. Thinking may go to their priest or elder or whatever and grill him on tape bout this. Talk about stooping down to their pathetic level however nothing else is affecting their morality. :'(

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

You had me at "insane brainwashing narcissists ". Believe me, you aren't alone. The JWs currently hold many of our families inside their evil cult. We are the ones that made it out. I'm so sorry that you have to deal with them. You nailed religion in just three words . I wish I had never been captive to it myself. Just realize that your child isn't herself, she's under their spell, and hope that in time she wakes up like the rest of us here .

• hail Mary
    hail Mary

definitely came to wrong site, I desperately wanted to se the good in her 'programming'. Id even convert to them fanatics if it meant getting her close to me again. Even though her dad dragged me to a meeting under the pretence shed be there... The contents of this meeting is what has made me frantic with worry! It made no sense!!!! the kind support and empathy whilst appreciated, just worries me more for her emotional stability. Any advice on how to use their religion to exercise their morality is welcome. Seems the only thing they care about.judg has threatened to imprison the dad to no intimidation its the grandparents who are instigating this....help :(

• hail Mary
    hail Mary

u jehovaz witnesses r such sheep. Honestly. I think secretly u all are obsessed wiv em cos uve been groomed obsessive n ppl pleasing fake humbleness...but its not! Ur all backwards and lost. Jesus wasn't a people pleaser or a current affairs analyst. He didnt brainwash ppl or force his views on ppl. Your motives are transparent- hence the concentration of ex slaves with half a brain awakened to this bullshit. Lookin at this website pisses me off- id rather debate a lie detector with a degenerate on Jeremy Kyle. At least thered be proof to argue. Id go as far as saying all johoz are retarded mentally. anyone that thinks Jehovah witnesses is the way to embrace your faith is a cretin n needs to reread the (real) bible with an open mind and sense of morality.

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

We can only tell you our perspective . You can't make your daughter believe differently. You can't make unreasonable ex family fight fair. We don't know situation, just what little you've told us, and only one side of the story. Kids end up estranged from parents for all kinds of reasons, this just being one. Many times exes poison the minds of children against the other parent or side of the family.

I'd tell you that desperation and frenzy won't serve you well. A good attorney might. Ultimately though if your daughter has been poisoned against you, the only thing you can probably do is to love her and be a great example for her and hope she sees the difference between you and them over time. You can't make people believe what they don't want to believe.

Don't attack her religion in front of her. You will only put her on the defensive side and raise her shields. She'll dig in deeper.

There are JWs that play fair about kids in this scenario. Others are assholes, but you can't even always blame that on the religion. It sounds like you're up against not just a dysfunctional cult, but a dysfunctional family on the other side too. I'm not sure there's a magic bullet here. Get legal counsel, maybe a child psycholgist of some sort could help.

I'm sure others will be along to help. The more information, not emotion, you put out the more chance maybe someone sees something that sparks a thought or experience that could help. I understand why you're devastated and I would be too. Again, I'm sorry you're dealing with them on both the JW level and the messed up family one.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit