My stand up comedy two years later

by usualusername1 14 Replies latest jw friends

• usualusername1
    usualusername1

Two years ago I started stand up comedy. Here is a recent video.

Thx

https://youtu.be/qN1jo7orAJ4

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Very, very, very good. I laughed out loud a few times there. Well done mate.

Where was this?

• usualusername1
    usualusername1

Cheers mate. Twas in Liverpool.

P

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

I thought so. I'm in Liverpool. The resident comedian there, Paul Smith, isnt very funny at all. You're miles better.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I had a few good laughs also though I must say I gave paul a W for volume at first it was a bit hard to hear or understand him and he could improve on that .

Otherwise well done and I look forward to improvement next time LOL

• Old Navy
    Old Navy

Aye, it was a very, very, very good performance!

Those who are able to create their own material and deliver it with skill hold a special place in my heart.

• User99
    User99

You get a G for audience contact and use of notes. We look forward to your next assignment!

• caves
    caves

The first comic Ive heard that seem to really nail it on how to joke about being an ex jdub. Perfection. Great job.

I love seeing people follow their passions. Happy for you!

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Very funny, you have great timing. So funny saying you were raised a JW got the biggest laugh! Shows what people really think of it. Keep going you're good.

• steve2
    steve2

You are much better than you were a couple of years ago. Still need to speed the delivery up a bit - because it drags in places. Perhaps it’s a taste thing - but the best stand ups are rapid fire: one line after another after another with no let up. I can see you making it. You seem a really nice natured guy and your material is edgy but very funny.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit