BIG IT UP 4 Big Tex & Nina...!!

by ScoobySnax 25 Replies latest jw friends

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

oooh-er I came over all american-ified there for a minute........

Sometimes online, someone, or some people come across as just thoroughly "decent chaps" (thats more British) They are rare types. I've been here just over a year and have posted some funny old stuff, sometimes when I'm angry, sometimes when I'm sad, other times when I feel critical about this forum, and sometimes some crap (as I'm sure some will remind me of) sometimes when I felt alone or worried, and lastly sometimes (coz I'm running out of sometimes) because I'm not sure where I'm headed.

Throughout Chris and Nina, when I look back at past posts, have been kind and patient with me, particularly when I started being more honest with myself and the forum. What great guys they are. DO YOU HEAR ME CHRIS & NINA......I loves ya both!! I'm sure others here will agree.......Thanks Guys. You Rock.

• Jade
    Jade

YES THEY DO

((((((Chris & Nina))))))

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

scooby.....you are so NOT a jw

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

....xjw......but truly, I am.

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

Couldn't agree with your senitments more Scooby!

(((Chris & Nina)))

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Ack!

I've been noticed! You drinking more of that ouzo Scoob?

Well thank you very much. It doesn't cost anything to show kindness, eh? I just remember how hard it was for me and then for Nina to face some issues. It would have meant the world to me if someone had stopped down and really listened, or given a kind word. I think about that a lot when I read what people (and that includes you Scott) post. Life can really hurt sometimes, and at the end of the day, all we really have are each other. If we can't help each other, what's the point of it all?

I guess that makes me a bleeding heart, save-the-whales, gay, left wing, pinko commie liberal. So be it. Thank you for your very kind words.

Now, throw down a shot for me.

Chris

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Scooby, you're sweet! We saw a t-shirt at the Greek Food Festival that made us think of you: "Got Ouzo?" Ah, memories, huh?

Your post really touched me -- I always enjoy reading what you have to say, because you have a lot to offer on this forum and everywhere else. I'm glad that something I said helped you too. I hope we can meet in person one day!

Love & hugs,

Nina

• berylblue
    berylblue

Yes, you gotta love them...although, human nature being what it is, I am fairly sure someone here does not.

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Find them Beryl.....Bring 'em on!!

Nina, went round to my dads at the weekend, and he had his "Ouzo Power" T-shirt on!! (he'd bought it in Kefalonia last year) I'd got him a couple of bottles from Corfu, so we sat in the garden, in the sun, with the family, music on, and a few shot glasses, and reminisced!!.......you know we were almost back there!!

Thanks for your kind words (again!) you 2. LOL

<<<Chris& Nina>>>>

Love Scott. Ouzo?? Bring It On!!!!

• teejay
    teejay

>>>>> you gotta love them...although I am fairly sure someone here does not.

If such a pathetice excuse for a human being ever becomes known, then IMO they should be deleted from our midst immediately.

Big Tex and Nina (or is it Nina and Big Tex) are almost too cool, too sexy, too real for the board.

Y'all ROCK!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit