JW Broadcasting: The new TV hucksters

by RULES & REGULATIONS 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• resolute Bandicoot
    resolute Bandicoot
    Overrated15 hours ago

It is too bad I can't send them buttons like I use to put in the contribution boxes at the KH. Or the fake checks.

Ha ha, that is a classic, I'm going to go to the hall again when we can, just to put washers in the contribution box.

RB

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Before I left for good, after all the hassles with the Eldubs, all the hypocrisy, the inquisitions, ect, I would volunteer to take our contributions to the box.. AND.. just pocket the cash. Lol.

That felt great.

DD

• Overrated
    Overrated

Resolute bandicoot- that is funny as hell when they open the box and find a shit load of washers. I know I use to watch the MS unload the box and find the buttons and just look at him .

• Longlivetherenegades
    Longlivetherenegades

Whatever they have have used to label other Christians denomination as being false is the same thing the organization does.

@ Seabreeze and that their cunning and manipulation of words is one way of getting back at them. Especially the word CHRISTENDOM. Some even went as far as looking for meaning to fit their ideology

• Overrated
    Overrated
    Fake god, fake organization, fake people, gets fake money from me.
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Really?? Who has a problem with that? Some troll?

All the hours of unpaid labor, all the lost income from no education/no opportunity to play professional sports, the Wife not working for years or taking only part time jobs to Pioneer, the wear and tear on vehicles, the gas, ect

They still owe me $$$.

DD

• Overrated
    Overrated

Watching the WT loose money and members makes me laugh. Seeing the empty seats at the hall and conversations is even more comical. And they say they are growing! Growing smaller that is.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

DATA-DOG:

The problem is that so many have lost precious Time in the JW religion..and along with that lost time are lost opportunities for education and careers.. I understand your resentfulness about lost money.

I really do think most of ‘service’ and the ‘ministry’ was a tremendous waste of time. Maybe here and there a nice conversation and admiring people’s lawns and gardens was the only thing I got out of it.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

The rule of thumb I follow if that, if anything promotes this jesus (or allah, for that matter) as the vehicle of salvation, it is a scam. Joke-hova makes it impossible by making rules that go totally against nature, and expects us to follow them (which destroy the soul when followed). It promises a messiah, which is in fact the leader that is going to bring the whole planet permanently into the Darkest Ages where we are all going to be enslaved (worse than now, worse than the lockdowns and famine from this "coronavirus pandemic", even worse than the First Dark Ages).

Donate anything (time, money, spiritual energy, material things, etc.) to this scam, and you are getting scammed out of something worse than your money or whatever you are donating. You are donating to the enslavement of the entire planet under the worst possible conditions under a messiah that will ensure this job totally finished before the reptilians claim the planet as their own. At least those MLM scams only scam you out of money and time.

• LV101
    LV101

Overrated - hilarious! I laughed so hard re/the buttons. Where did you get all the buttons?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit