question about music

by andre richmond 9 Replies latest social entertainment

• andre richmond
    andre richmond

im starting to study and i like to listen to the music Techno is their anything wrong with that or the music trance because there are no bad words or anything in the music i just want to know can anyone help me thanks e-mail me [email protected] i really need to know before i get back into my study's

thank you andre richmond

• nilfun
    nilfun

Is this for a term paper?

My opinion: Techno is just so wrong.

BTW, welcome to the forum

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Techo and Trance : You like IT ? If so well ENJOY IT !!!

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Hi Andre.

With regards to music: to each his/her own.

Take a good LOOK around this website.

I have a feeling, you'll be quite surprised at the content, as well as, the freedom one can gain by participating in this forum.

Best wishes Andre, and by all means: enjoy whatever music makes you happy.

No demons to fear.

• clash_city_rockers
    clash_city_rockers

Tecno is wrong Nilfun is right...Stop listening to tecno and listen to something that is more edifying like some good ole fashion punk.

Go buy the Ruts, or the Damned or the Clash or the Adicts, or the Advers, or Sham 69

Read psalm 24 all of creation belongs to the Lord.

cheers,

jr

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

One must listen to all of the recordings of The Ramones, and memorize all the lyrics, before one can reach truly spiritual enlightenment.

• SanFranciscoJim
    SanFranciscoJim

Sorry to disagree with some of the posts above.

I see nothing wrong or sinful about techno music.

I do, however, feel that Pink Floyd is more appropriate for True Christians.

• caspian
    caspian

Welcome Andre please feel free to look around

Cas

• Gadget
    Gadget

Welcome Andre. You listen to what you want to, don't let other people control your life.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Andre,

'Techno' music is Satanic, God dishonoring, not upbuilding for Christians, demonized, is asscociated with the drug culture, enjoyed by 'wordlings' who are going to die at Armaggedon soon, and leads to sexual abandonment. Its greatest danger however is that it is a tedious, boring cacophony of regulated noise masquerading as music.

Be very careful of boredom Andre, it can lead you on a long, long path away from Jehovah....

Welcome to the Board by the way....

HS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit