New £500 000 Kindgom hall in Chelmsford

by Aleph 10 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Aleph
  • 88JM
    88JM
    Pretty obvious move with the new branch facility there. Yet more property with a nice resale value.
  • stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    the Chelmsford Kingdom Basement of jehovahs witnesses.
  • Phizzy
    Phizzy

They seem to have purchased only the ground floor and basement. The building was originally to have been a Night Club.

Lets hope a Lap dancing club, or similar, opens above the K.H !

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother
    This must have been on the point of completion before the hiatus was announced on Temple Farm. I was told that the thrust will be on K/Halls rather than Branches
  • krejames
    krejames
    This was completed a number of weeks ago. I think they had their official opening talk last month. Seeing the photo of the two brothers was disconcerting, being so close to home. I know them quite well. The brother standing up is an ex bethelite and is apparently going back for five years to help with the HQ construction.The other brother is a big part of my own history and is, what I would call, one of the good ones.
  • Oogie
    Oogie
    I'm sure witnesses around the world knew they were buying a £500,000 building when people in Africa build mud and straw huts to hold meetings in...
  • stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    i dont think Chelmsford council would grant planning permission for a mud hut in the town center.
  • Sabin
    Sabin
    it looks uninviting & cold to me.
  • SadElder
    SadElder
    Could that design be any bleaker? Gray, and gray, and more gray. Guess this will make it easier to sell when they are ready to make the bucks off its' sale.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit