Should “Children” Be Allowed To Decide That They Want To Change Their Birth Sex?

by minimus 12 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Does a child have the right to decide that he or she is not comfortable with their gender and so would want to change from being a boy to a girl and vice versa??

• Simon
    Simon

What about children that want to be pony's, mermaids or whatever? Maybe they should wait to see if they still feel the same when they are 20+

But definitely the people encouraging them to damage their bodies should be sued and prosecuted for the harm they do.

It's all mostly a form of grooming.

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

How old are we talking? A child is too young to make that decision as far as I'm concerned. An adult, yes.

• minimus
    minimus

Children are often encouraged to decide for themselves if they are comfortable with their gender. If adults want to decide to do a change it’s up to them. But not kids.

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

I'm with you there. I'm cool with kids expressing their gender (or sex rather) however they want. If a little biological boy wants to wear a dress, he's welcome to do that; I wouldn't and didn't, but power to him. But if he wants to get a sex change, well... he can wait until he's an adult, whose capable of making decisions like that which are better informed.

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

NO, A child does not have a right and its illegal to have them sign a contract for anything, They can not vote, drink ect. This is because their brain is not fully formed. So why would you let them be pushed to do something stupid by a left wing bunch who is pushing this crap.

• minimus
    minimus

I know of a man who’s life fell apart because his 13 year old son was confused about some sexual things. The parents spoke to the guidance counselor for help and the school immediately got the boy into an after school program for kids just like him who are now contemplating trans life. He said he’s lost his son because the system has taken over and there’s nothing he can do about it. Meanwhile his wife has no issue sharing her makeup or clothes with her son.

• hoser
    hoser

Not old enough to drive a car, buy a gun or vote, not old enough to get your d@#k cut off.

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

Well said, hoser.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Should “Children” Be Allowed To Decide That They Want To Change Their Birth Sex? - no.

Just no.

Children usually aren't allowed to even decide what they want to eat for dinner.

PS - you can't actually change your birth sex. Biological sex is immutable. Caitlyn Jenner was born a biological male (XY) and will stay that way until death.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit