Orlando area.

by caspian 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Matty
    Matty

Yes, it would be great to meet you cas!

• Phantom Stranger
    Phantom Stranger

If you bring Lainey, I'll fly out there :)

• Englishman
    Englishman

If you want directions, Matey just ask me. I can whizz you off the Beeline, up to the Florida turnpike and down Sand Lake Rd in less that 2 shakes of a possums tail.

..And International Drive jus sorta stops...!

Englishman.

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

I might be in Florida in January--if I am I will have to hijack my sisters car and drive the three hours up to see you all...I'm sure she won't mind! LOL!

Keep me posted with dates, times, places, etc.

• blondie
    blondie

We were planning to be in the area the 2nd week of February. Maybe we can adjust.

Blondie

• eyegirl
    eyegirl

dude, i was just there last week! jo jo, maybe i'll have to stow away with you..........getting out of the frozen north may prove to be fun in the dead of winter...........hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?????

• SLOAN
    SLOAN

((((((((Cas))))))))

I'm only 2 hours away from Orlando, I would love to meet you!! Keep me posted. I will be away on business till the 3rd-20th but home after that. We could do a Birthday/Apostafest!! My Birthday is the end of the month. I've never had a B~day party. It would be great if we could get a group together and have drinks and dinner. I think we could round up quite a few to come!! Check your PM.

• SLOAN
    SLOAN

Heehee Matty!! That little smiley is soo cute. hahaha I'm that excited about meeting Cas too!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit