For Tinkerbell

by jelly 41 Replies latest jw friends

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82
    the best thing for Tink would be to come to Texas.

why, is it easier to drive in texas? :P

as soon as i win the lottery i'll come out for an extended visit, scout's honor ;)

• caspian
    caspian

Yorkshire is even easier, honest....

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

hm, you know, i'm starting to believe cas...after all, look at that face? is that a face that could lie to you? i think not! ;)

though, y'all do drive on the wrong side of the road, don't you? :P

• arrowstar
    arrowstar
    why, is it easier to drive in texas? :P

<shakin' head>

babygirl -

It's probably harder to drive in Texas because we DO own the road. Plus the fact that the road goes on forever and the party never ends....

momma

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

lol momma. plus you guys have roads made of that wierd pavement material.....and my classic all-time favorite, the traffic light hanging over the middle of the street on a wire. i dont know if theyre in dallas but theyve got 'em in houston and it freaks me out!

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Drivin' in Texas is NOT for the timid!! That's a fact.

Long before it was called "road rage" when someone would cut us off, or do something equally as stupid, we'd yell at the window,

"HEY <insert bad word of choice>!! Don't <insert another bad word of choice> with me!! I took driver's ed in <insert either Dallas or Houston>!!!"

This phrase when spoken with the appropriate gestures has been know to strike fear in the hearts of citizens not from Dallas or Houston.

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

LOL i can attest to that! my aunts are always trying to teach me how to drive...half the time theyre trying to convince me to let them give me lessons while we're on the most harrowing ride home from the airport i've ever been on!!

note to self - texan driving lessons looking more and more frightening ;)

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

We're only passin' on a great tradition. Nuthin' to be 'fraid of...not a blessed thang...

momma of the Dallas driver class

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

Driving in the city (San Francisco) requires an agressive nature. If you aren't agressive you will just sit there and watch the world go by to a chorus of honking.

And those hills, great place to see how well you use a clutch.

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

i'd throw up from nerves if i had to drive in the city. i dont even like being a passenger in the city. my nerves are shot within five minutes. i dont know how anyone does it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit