Looking forward to going to Memorial this year!

by kpop 55 Replies latest jw friends

• NikL
    NikL
    disorderly conduct = they can call the police who will take you away

Imagine the comments afterward... Boy the world is really getting bad. Just a matter of time now.

• just fine
    just fine

It's a special night for them. Just because you don't agree with their teachings doesn't mean you should disrupt it. I don't believe in Easter either ( other than dinner), but I wouldn't go ruin Easter Mass for the Catholics.

• westiebilly11
    westiebilly11

Not good idea. Show respect for others beliefs etc. To do otherwise is to invoke repercussion. Live and let live. Rise above any impulse to be nasty. There's enough stupidity in the world already, why add to it?. Be good!!

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

I will also ask you not to. Simply because there will be children present and they might get a little freaked out. Let the witnesses have their memorial. They dont know any better. It's the org that we disagree with remember, not the individual members.

• OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe

I feel like your time would be better spent staying home - at least then you're contributing to the slow and steady discouragement of JWs by virtue of the decline in numbers - this affects ALL JWs, not just the ones in a particular congregation. Going and causing havoc will just play in to their persecution complex and make them ever more sure that they're instruments of god and being attacked by the devil.

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

Don't do it, listen to all the above comments

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Don't be a twat.

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Lame idea, bro

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein
    kpop 4 hours ago
    I have some tricks to play. I know it may sound childish but I feel that creating havoc and forcing the memorial to be postponed will be the highlight of the night! Wish me luck!

In most countries its illegal to disrupt a church service, so if someone calls the cops on you, what have you accomplished ?

• MissFit
    MissFit

Ditto what they said^^^^^^.

As a child that was the only special day to look forward to. Disrupting it is not cool.

I saw some youtube clips of memorial disruptions and the disrupter always ends up looking like a jerk and the JWS look like victims.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit