Two Doctors Present Local Data from California

by Sea Breeze 35 Replies latest jw friends

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

Cuomo just released an antibody survey that suggests 15% of New Yorkers have already had the virus.

19.5 Million Residents

15% already had it

17K deaths

Covid 19 Death Rate ~ .05%

Flu Death Rate .1%

That's less than the death rate of the flu.

There is no law that says you can't stay home and self quarantine if you are older or have other health factors. That's freedom.

Time to go back to work folks.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

You cant just fall upon statistical data by testing alone you have to accept and realize how humans socially interact whether its in the work place, schools, outdoor social activities, places of business , restaurants, shopping malls etc.

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

Numbers can be manipulated and there are many variables. My best guess is that this virus is up to about twice as bad as the flu.

Is that enough to shipwreck our economy and put at risk our food supply chains? I think not.

I think we have enough information to open up vast sections of the economy as well as employ common sense changes in behavior.

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

Those doctors made a number of valid points but if you disagree with the Covid narrative that promotes the highest levels of fear you are shunned and labeled an apostate. Their video was removed because it didn't conform. So much misinformation, so many fallacious models have been put forth, so much fearmongering has been used, but you won't see it censored in the same way.

The facts, of which we have limited quantity, can be interpreted in only one way, the way of "The Truth". Listen, obey, and be blessed. ;)

• shepherdless
    shepherdless

Sea breeze, you made a mistake in your calculation; you are out by a factor of 10. Your “death rate” of 0.05% should be 0.5%.

In any event, you don’t calculate death rate by dividing the number of deaths by the number who currently have it, because that leaves out the people who currently have COVID-19 and will die. You calculate by dividing the number of deaths (currently 23k) by the number of recoveries.

Currently, about 23k have died in NY. Therefore, even if you assume all 15% of 19.5 million people (about 3 million) have recovered and none will die (an unlikely optimistic assumption), you still get 0.0077, or 0.77%, which is nearly 8 times deadlier than flu.

I twice previously mentioned death rate is problematic to calculate at this stage (primarily because 2/3 of the world’s COVID-19 cases haven not yet recovered, and it seems to kill a lot of people who seem to have partially recovered), but data from countries where most of the people have recovered suggest a death rate of around 2 to 3% (or 20 to 30 times deadlier than the flu).

• was a new boy
    was a new boy

trying to post both videos with no luck so far

CEO of Youtube Susan Wojcicki Vows to Remove Anything that Contradicts the WHO

Blog/Human Rights

Posted Apr 28, 2020 by Martin Armstrong

YouTube has removed the video of the two California Doctors demonstrating the level of censorship surrounding this virus has reached Stalinistic levels. We have learned that YouTube is part of the conspiracy against the people so we make copies because of this censorship design to suppress the truth and support FAKE NEWS. Previously, YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki told CNN that the company would ban any video content that contradicted World Health Organization recommendations. Wojcicki is supporting Bill Gates & the WHO against the people and preventing our American right to freedom of speech. She obviously supports Stalinistic censorship. She has no right to violate the civil rights of all Americans and since the WHO is a quasi-governmental organization, she is now involved in what can be criminal activity in violation of the Civil Rights Act.

As I have said, nobody removes videos about alien abductions. The ONLY reason to remove this is to prevent the truth – not to remove fake news for that is what Wojcicki supports by removing dissent which is part of the basic rights in a free society under Democracy.

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/press/ceo-of-youtube-susan-wojcicki-vows-to-remove-anything-that-contradicts-the-who/?utm_source=Newsletter&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=RSS

• was a new boy
  • Simon
    Simon

I think the videos should be open to criticism, but I don't think they should be removed.

Social media companies have shown they are poor arbiters of "truth" and prone to be extremely biased.

No one should be listening to the WHO or allowing them to silence others.

• shepherdless
    shepherdless

Watched a bit of the video. From about the 4 minute mark to the 6 minute mark, the guy demonstrates his woeful ignorance of the use of data and statistics.

If 6% of the people requesting a test at his clinic test positive, or 12% of the people tested in California test positive, that does not mean 6% or 12% of the population has it. Obviously the only people tested will be people displaying symptoms, or in some sort of high risk group. And remember the number of people tested amounts to only 1% or so of the population.

I didn’t watch the rest of the video. Life is too short to listen to nonsense.

By the way, I personally would not want to stifle debate on whether economies should re-open, and to what extent. However, such debate should not be based on falsehoods and misinformation. If YouTube has blocked the video, I am comfortable with that, because it contains fundamentally flawed info, in circumstances where lives hang in the balance.

• atomant
    atomant

BTW public health England put out a report dated 19th march 2020 stating that covid 19 ( which stands for certificate of vaccine ld and the 19 stands for artificial intelligence giving 1 a value of A and 9 a value of l.) is no longer a high consequence infectious disease. heres the report from their site.

Status of COVID-19

As of 19 March 2020, COVID-19 is no longer considered to be a high consequence infectious disease (HCID) in the UK.

The 4 nations public health HCID group made an interim recommendation in January 2020 to classify COVID-19 as an HCID. This was based on consideration of the UK HCID criteria about the virus and the disease with information available during the early stages of the outbreak. Now that more is known about COVID-19, the public health bodies in the UK have reviewed the most up to date information about COVID-19 against the UK HCID criteria. They have determined that several features have now changed; in particular, more information is available about mortality rates (low overall), and there is now greater clinical awareness and a specific and sensitive laboratory test, the availability of which continues to increase.

The Advisory Committee on Dangerous Pathogens (ACDP) is also of the opinion that COVID-19 should no longer be classified as an HCID.

and BTW corona broken down represents 666.... c =3 o=15 r= 18 o=15 n=14 a=1 added up =66 + the 6 letters of the word =666.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit