Do You Think “Protestors “Should Be Able To Shut Down Bridges Highways and Hospital Emergency Areas?

by minimus 35 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Some believe protesters have the “right” to block main roads, traffic and other places simply because they have a right to protest something.

In LA, two deputies were ambushed and shot in the head and as the ambulance tried to take the fallen deputies to the emergency room, protesters blocked the way chanting they wished the police would DIE!

In NYC BLM protesters blocked the George Washington Bridge and other major highways and streets to protest for their cause.

Do you think this is acceptable??

• Justaguynamedmorph
    Justaguynamedmorph

Of course i support that. How could anyone object to a small, petty ass, insignificant , self entitled, self centered group of piss ants holding public facilities hostage so they can whine and bitch and demonstrate how impotent they are...?

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

It is acceptable to them. The left is brainwashed into thinking this is okay. Biden doesn't say anything about it, he hasn't condemned Antifa/BLM, instead his replacement Harris praises and directly supports them.

Harris set up funding to bail these people out of jail so they could reoffend, every one of the Antifa supporters that has murdered (more than 50 have been killed by BLM) or attempted murder (hundreds of people), including the attempted murder on Kyle Rittenhouse, had been arrested and released or bailed out multiple times.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

They have the "right" to block a public road, just as much as I have the right to continue down that road at the legal speed limit regardless of how many of those idiots I run down!

Watch them scatter like cockroaches when the lights are turned on.

• minimus
    minimus

And if you get stuck in traffic you have the real possibility of them hitting your car with their hands or forming a blockade so that you cannot move. They are quite proud of themselves for screwing up things in normal every day life.👎👎

• hoser
    hoser

In Canada we’ve had climate activists, animal rights activists and native rights activists shutting down farms, highways and railroad tracks.

People have a right to protest and that right needs to be protected in a democracy. However, as a businessman I have a right to transport my goods and provide services to customers.

A good compromise between the two groups is to allow businesses to be paid for economic losses due to missed shipments and delays. We should be able to send an invoice to individual protesters and green peace, BLM and Native groups for our losses.

Demurrage on a bulk vessel waiting in harbour is in the tune of $50,000 per day. A unit train sitting on a blocked track runs in the neighborhood of a few thousand dollars an hour.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

@hoser: I like that. Perhaps Antifa will take suggestions on their website: www.antifa.com

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

so--what do this BLM lot want ?

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

when a protestor commits a crime... he is no longer a protestor.. he is now a criminal.

when a law enforcement employee commits a crime.. he is now a criminal

killing police is not protesting is murder.

shooting/choking civilians is not policing is murder.

when the people are fed up with their rulers... they will rise up. perhaps are only small flares here and there... but nevertheless it shows unhappy people are popping up in many areas now.

• jp1692
    jp1692

No, of course not!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit