Ever Typed Your Real Name Into Google?

by Englishman 40 Replies latest jw friends

• KenUK
    KenUK

Mike,

Surely not a claim to fame..;-

I remember him in goal at Newcastle - How we sung!

"He's fat, he's round , he bounces on the ground" (We also had the same song for Micky Quinn) :-))

Ken

P.S How do you want your £50 - up front??

• Aztec
    Aztec

Doc and Rocket, you're both pr0n stars in my eyes.

~Aztec

• Englishman
    Englishman
    P.S How do you want your £50 - up front??

You might have to explain that one to the gallery Ken.

I'm not getting too cocky yet, Man U, Liverpool and Chelsea in the next few weeks, we will need all the buffer zone we can get.

Englishman.

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

I did and I got this site, LOL. I contributed the picture of Chun Li saying "Nobody can escape my mighty legs!" or something like that.

• closer2fine
    closer2fine

Holy Shit.

I typed in my real name & my address came up. I'm unlisted & unpublished and all that (so past friends *read* JW's, can't track me down). But our former homeowners association has us listed on their website. Scary.

closer

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

Bridget Gaudette found disassemble murderous menstruation

LOL@ murderous menstruation

Cassi

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Yup, it's true. Google is God.

Type your name in, and if it's unusual enough (like mine), presto! there's not only my name, but my previous address and tel. numbers.

Not surprising. I had written some letters to our federal radio regulator, with some letters of support for various radio station licenses.

But keep in mind, again.....if you copy/paste any info re: yourself. No surprise, others can see it too.

Agent Provocateur

• meadow77
    meadow77

I came up with a really neat geneology page when I typed in my married name(for my husbands father's side).

Nada when I typed in my maiden name. Guess I haven't had a chance to leave my mark yet. But it did renew my interest in finding my husband's mothers birth family. I'm gonna start a new thread asking for help with that one.

• Xandria
    Xandria

I um found these when I put my "nic" here.. and it explains the come ons.

Under my real name all I found were articles I know about.

X

• Xandria
    Xandria

OOppps double post

X

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit