GUYS...Are You a METROSEXUAL????

by teenyuck 36 Replies latest jw friends

• teenyuck
  • obiwan
    obiwan

HOLY CRAP!!! If I admitted to any of that, I would have to go wrestle a bull just to prove to myself that I'm manly!

• oldcrowwoman
    oldcrowwoman

WHAT?

• Sir Paul
    Sir Paul

To a certain degree - Yes.

After all, I used to sell men's fragrances and skin care products and have a penchant for dressing nicely... and I do still use the stuff myself (and I happen to wear men's cologne that WOMEN happen to like on me - not so much myself or other men) ...And even though I am not gay - most of my friends happen to be women.. I enjoy having conversations with them far more than with (yawn) men. I've always felt completely alien to the type of guy who always likes to hang around a bunch of other guys all the time, can only manage a greasy 'Hey Baby' whenever a woman is unfortunate to get near enough to him, and feels himself to be 'manly' whenever he dumps half a bottle of Green Polo over his head... No thanks.

Have no problems admitting this either... no need to wrestle Bulls - although I've wrestled with some women who were close enough..

• rocketman
    rocketman

I do dishes. Does that make me Metro?

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

Ummm those guys only think they're straight

• teenyuck
    teenyuck
    I do dishes. Does that make me Metro?

As long as you cook...., As I was reading today's paper (this article was in it), the TV show The View was on and they did a segment they called Straight Eye for the Queer Guy....they took a gay guy and had him hang out with three straight guys....he had to eat pizza, drink beer and watch sports and girls. He almost enjoyed it. They called themselves Metrosexuals because they know how to dress properly, they just choose not to.... The guy in the above story, Alan Hinson, is a local realtor I know....I always thought he was gay-he never talks about a wife! He looks, acts and speaks *gay*. Now I know he is just a *Metro*.....

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

Damn, and I thought this thread was going to be about having sex on the train. (Metro).

(Groan)

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

LOL @ El...

• tyydyy
    tyydyy

Most men I know started using moisturizer when they were boys............just not on their face.

TimB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit