Completing the Scan of All WT Publications - Booklets List

by ILoveTTATT2 31 Replies latest jw friends

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

a few more, not on your list, I believe the actual text of these are already available.....

[deleted]

• ILoveTTATT2
    ILoveTTATT2

Hi darkspilver, if they're not on the list, it's because they are already scanned. I am listing whatever I could not find on the internet anywhere...

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

if they're not on the list, it's because they are already scanned. I am listing whatever I could not find on the internet anywhere...

That's cool

Does that mean you have "Examining the Scriptures Daily" that were introduced I believe in 1987? - I'd count them as booklets - but they're not on your list?

• ILoveTTATT2
    ILoveTTATT2

I'd count them as booklets, yes. But then again, I'd probably have them as a separate section. I would like those too...

• vienne
    vienne

You might add Hints to Millennial Dawn Canvassers, 1887

• vienne
    vienne

Private Message me with your email. I have some of the earlies already scanned. I send via email attachment.

• ILoveTTATT2
    ILoveTTATT2

Done. Please see your inbox! Thanks!

• vienne
    vienne

Got it. Sent three of them. More tomorrow if I have time.

• jaydee
    jaydee

1920 Talking With the Dead?

is already at Avoid and other places

Or did you mean Can the living talk with the dead ?

looks the same .....but slightly different text.

and sorry, but there is no way in hell , I want to scan one of my 'Fat Boys'

that would take years.....LOL

I have some of them that you are after, but it seems that others are going to scan for you .....

• ILoveTTATT2
    ILoveTTATT2

I will wait and see if someone is willing to scan one. One would need to be "sacrificed" to do quick scanning, there are some autofeed scanners but you have to take the cover off and the spine...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit