Dr Monica Applewhite's evidence rejected by Australian Child Abuse Royal Commission

by jwleaks 29 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• jwleaks
    jwleaks
    prologos The commission agreed, Applewhite's presentation was white wash, washed out.

I believe the correct term is an "applewhite wash."

• ctrwtf
    ctrwtf

"I am an expert witness because I say I am. I can get you any result you like. What's it worth to you?"

-Don Henley

• jwleaks
    jwleaks

Don Henley ... building the perfect beast.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    cofty - "She is either lazy or willing to say whatever she is paid to say."

A little from Column A, a little from Column B. :smirk:

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Half banana - "...but then she was the choice of the WT or the company who supplied her services?"

Either way, the Org bought a lemon, IMO.

Half banana - "...Any individual or company who is asked to defend the JW org could learn a lesson from this that it will not turn out well for them."

Why?

They get paid either way. :smirk:

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

For anyone who may not have watched her time before the royal commission, I strongly suggest watching the video footage. (It can be likely be found on YouTube.)

Her presentation and delivery, as well as poor answers to the questions was simply appalling.

It was an embarrassment of monumental proportions for both her and the society!

• possum
    possum

The National Association of Social workers standards and ethics expects much better ethical and professional conduct than Applewhite displayed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DF65xM2SG84

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

stuckinarut2 - "...It was an embarrassment of monumental proportions for both her and the society..."

Let's be honest... you just described the entire inquiry.

That's what happens when you try and defend the indefensible. :smirk:

• ZAPPA-ESQUE
    ZAPPA-ESQUE

I shall be sending the good Dr an e-mail expressing my thoughts on her "performance" at the ARC - [kindly worded]

• StarTrekAngel
    StarTrekAngel

I wonder which retard inside the WT thought it was a good idea to bring her in

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit