sacramento meet up

by proudassmonkey 16 Replies latest jw friends

• proudassmonkey
    proudassmonkey

there are some of us in sacramento area meeting up to hear some music play at the capitol garge on L st. in downtown sacramento. if anyone in the area wants to come down and meet up...... please do!! tinkerbell82 and newworldslacker and i will be there..... doors open at 8 bands start at 9.

melissa

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

its gonna be soooo much fun!!!! =D

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

I wanna go!

but howw do you get to sacremento from Alaska?

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

swim, silly! ;)

• NEWWORLDSLACKER
    NEWWORLDSLACKER

Come check it out should be fun !

Make new freinds , do somthing new .

NwS

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

I am a long way from Sacramento, but my aunt, uncle, and some assorted cousins live there. Is there any chance that you guys might know them?

• rekless
    rekless

I won't be there , but if you run into any body from Clearlake, Ca. tell them that Dan Walker said hi.

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

runningman, which congregation? i might know them, i grew up here.

• Mulan
    Mulan

I have relatives there too, but they have definitely moved on, and wouldn't be interested in a meet up. At least they are out.

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

oh, i also want to add....on saturday night there's going to be an aids benefit concert and a friend of mine's band is playing, it should be a really cool show, for anyone in the sacto area it's at the colonial theater (stockton blvd). its all ages, cover is $15 and all proceeds go to benefit sacramento aids organizations. PM me if you want details :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit