What Would Happen If A Governing Body Member Was In Russia After The Label Of Extremist Was Held Up In Court

by Brokeback Watchtower 7 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Would they get their visa revoked? Would they be arrested?

If I remember right didn't one new guy GB go to the procedings and was there for appeal? Did he have to leave right away?

• carla
    carla

I think we should send all of them and find out!

or, maybe North Korea will take them?

• waton
    waton

think about what happened to Henschel in Africa and Shoefeld in " Russia"

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

I know Marc Sanderson hot footed it right outta there straight away !! I think the same day they lost the appeal. I remember them bragging on the "miracle" that they managed to obtain tickets at the airport(last minute) when their usual travel agent had sold out!

Hold the press!!!

D'ya think the pope will have 'ole Sanderson declared a saint when he finds out?!

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

The Russian visa application asks if you are a member of any banned organisations so not surprised he legged it. Perhaps he should have asked the question "what would Jesus do?"

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

The whole posse was on the next plane out. The only things left were aviation fuel fumes and the R&F to pick up the pieces.

• MrRoboto
    MrRoboto

I was a bit disappointed when I realized that the Sanderson & posse were not detained and appropriately dealt with at the conclusion of the proceedings.

Too bad, such a moment lost in time, not likely to be seen again. Should have been a nice financial drain too, when the bORG faught tooth&nail to get him back. May have been able to raise some questions about how the "slave" could operate with one of the members gone, after all, it's a composite slave, only the slave when they are all together.

Too bad, too bad.

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

I'd have felt really bad. One of the tops guys in the org. Come over to Russia all "we love you, we are supporting you" then hot footing it out of there as soon as it goes tits up with a "keep warm and well fed".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit