Just VENTING...

by Confucious 17 Replies latest jw experiences

• Confucious
    Confucious

Hey Friends,

I had a chance encounter with one of the elders in the congregation I was in today.

Guys, still today, I feel like a broken man. Somedays I just want to sit and home a cry all day for all the pain this organization has given me.

I came out from the "world" and came into the "truth." TM. Me and my wife served 9 years as regular pioneers.

There's too much to tell, but when we got into problems, we were ABANDONED by the organization.

I can't tell you the hurt that is in my heart. I can't tell you the PAIN that I feel inside.

At times, I've been really strong on this forum and talked about trusting in Jesus and moving on.

But I tell you, sometimes it's hard.

I'm on Paxil. I'm divorced. And I'm treated like a leper to the people I once thought were my friends.

In many ways, my life is better now.

But still, there are times when the pain of what I've been through shines so deep.

• minimus
    minimus

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. I hope that we can be your friends here.

• sens
    sens
    I can't tell you the hurt that is in my heart. I can't tell you the PAIN that I feel inside.

((conf)) I understand...I feel the same way...I know its hard

• Aztec
    Aztec

Venting is a wonderful outlet! Use it as much as you need. I do. :-)

~Aztec

• Brummie
    Brummie

Thinking of you matey

When we meet someone from our past it triggers the hurt we have experienced and our emotions are brought to the surface. It does get better with time, we are fragile no matter how strong we make out but what doesnt kill us makes us better. Give yourself time and patience, your are on the road to healing.

Brummie

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

I am sorry you have to go through this, confucious. You don't deserve this; it is THEM, not you. And I know that when you regain the handle on it, you will be able to unload the burden onto your best friend.

• Odrade
    Odrade

((((Confucious))))))))

Yes you can. We will understand like no one else will.

Odrade

• talesin
    talesin

{{{{{Confucious}}}}}

ABANDONED

Yes, it's true. And understood. All the loneliness and pain.

Go ahead, vent. Read. Write. You'll get through it, my friend.

Thanks for sharing.

talesin (here's a hug for you)

• BLISSISIGNORANCE
    BLISSISIGNORANCE

((((((((((((((((Con))))))))))))))

I'm sorry for your pain, I really am.

That organization has hurt so many people in one way or another. It has taken people's time, money, youth, family, health, freedom, peace, to name a few!

But one thing they can't take from us is eachother. On this forum we have friends and support. We get understanding and respect because we have things in common. All of us can relate to someone here.

Another thing the borg can't take from us is the greatest healer................TIME. And it really works.

So hang in there, vent as much as you need................we understand................and look forward, there is light at the end of the tunnel.

All the best and cheers,

Bliss

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Confucious: Just talking about it and having people listen and understand is a bit of the recovery process.

Hang in, knowing that you are amidst people who understand, and sympathise. I think we're called friends.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit