How could a woman be one of the "annointed?"

by Odrade 35 Replies latest members adult

• heathen
    heathen

I agree with those that disagree with the WTBTS on the issue . It makes no sense that women should be counted as part of the remnant . The WTBTS just knows how to manipulate scripture whenever it is convenient like many other religions in the world . There were 13 apostles chosen by christ and none of them were women not even the apostle paul who was chosen after the events of jesus death was a female . Women were never considered the spirtual equal to men as they were instructed to learn in silence and never to preach the message before men .

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Jesus is gay.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

jesus is a big•a•mist

• heathen
    heathen

He was not gay. I don't think he had any sexual desire he was only interested in spriritual things .

• Amazing
    Amazing

Simple. When they die they are raised up as Spirit Creatures ...they are neither male nor female ... they are not human ... but are sexless "its" ... and thus they can fulfill any role that any Angel worth his/her/its salt could do, including be a shepherd, a king, or a priest ... like Jesus, accoridng to the manner of Melchezidek ... see how easy that was?

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

@Amazing

nothing gets past you.

btw wipe your mouth will ya..

• blacksheep
    blacksheep

"It is patently clear from the Scriptures that "there is no partiality with God" with regard to race or sex. (Romans 2:10, 11; Galatians 3:28) And this holds true also in the way Jehovah selects those who are to be associated with his Son in the Kingdom government. (John 6:44) How thankful the great crowd of other sheep can be that faithful women, such as Jesus’ mother Mary, Mary Magdalene, Priscilla, Tryphaena, Tryphosa, and a host of others in the early Christian congregation, now share in the Kingdom rule, enriching that government with their intimate understanding of the feelings and experiences of womenfolk! "

Okay, two points. I thought that we just read this song and dance about how there was no sex distinction in heaven (it was always explained to me that they were neither male nor female once they got promoted to the Big House.) So, how is it that these heavenly creatures would now relate more to “women” because of their feminine experience on earth? I thought they'd be sexless. (In my young imagination always had this vision of no sexual organ down there: just skin...) Now they're telling us that these women would recall their experiences and "intimate understanding" as women? Not gettin' it.

Second, if this rationale of “how grateful women should be” that they’ve got (former?) women representing them in heaven, why cannot they have the same advantage here on earth?. I mean, if it’s important to understand the unique issues of “women folk” and their female experience is helpful, why the heck can’t we apply that while they are still women on earth? Why are not their any female elders, M/S’s, leaders?

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

1 word

ego

• leddfootdja
    leddfootdja
    as men look just like a damn dog when they bend over drying off out of the shower

Some people like that fact.........

I'd have to say though....if I was to come as a female.....I'd have to be a lesbian! Ain't know dog lookin dude gonna touch me for darn sure!

Gumby

"Real straight guys don't spend alot of time thinking about wet naked men."

The Opposite of Sex

• heathen
    heathen

blacksheep --- I'm with ya on the reasoning that the WTBTS makes these type of things up for about no reason what so friggen ever . The bible says no such thing about needing former females in heaven so they can understand humans better . blah de friggen dah .

I also understood after reading the bible that in fact the older women were to teach the younger women such as the elder arrangement . But of course are not permitted to teach men .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit