Samson was the worlds first suicide bomber

by Hamas 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Hamas
    Hamas

It's true folks.

He brought down those pillars and took down everybody with him.

I'm afraid the bible encourages suicide bombing...lol

...as does the Quran,

News flash, all religion is shit.

• Special K
    Special K

Hamas

You have an interesting map of the world within yourself

special k

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Actually, that's a valid argument. I'm impressed.

Shame that in the 21st Century we still have people who are acting with 15th Century BC values on life...

• Amazing
    Amazing

Hi Hamas,

I agree with your conclusion ... religion is the problem ... good people who do good because of their religious faith are not the problem ... but it seems that religion often attracts fanatics and criminals willing to do as Samson or like the wicked factions in Islam ... these radicals are ALL bad.

• Dawn
    Dawn

Interesting Hamas - I never thought of it that way. But I was always bothered with innocent people dying in these instances.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Good point Hamas. Someone might wish to begin by bombing the Kaaba.

• avishai
    avishai

Well, Hamas, it's a bit of a a stretch, considering he was a POW at the time, & they had put his eyes out.

But I agree wholeheartedly w/ your reasoning, the ancient israelites were genocidal maniacs that used God as an excuse to smash babies against walls. If anything, I'd say that they helped invent ethnic cleansing. Religion is shit. By the way, hamas, did I mention that you rock!?

• freedom96
    freedom96

Interesting.

• patio34
    patio34

Little Toe said:

Shame that in the 21st Century we still have people who are acting with 15th Century BC values on life...

Does that apply to the rest of the religious precepts that are still influencing behavior?

Pat

• Hamas
    Hamas

Thanks guys

... Did you know that DNA tests reveal that The Jews and the Palestinians come from the same group of ancestors ?

www.escapethewatchtower.com

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit