One more PAGAN thing left to do!

by Beans 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Beans
    Beans

Well I think I have done it all now, for the first time I have placed a political sign on my lawn depicting my stand for a political party.

As we are having a provincial election on October 2nd and people in my neck of the woods generally do not place signs on there lawn as in the big city I am very proud to stand up for what I believe will be better for this province!

Beans

Canadian District Overbeer

http://Quotes.JehovahsWitnesses.com

• JH
    JH
    I am very proud to stand up for what I believe

Jesus and his kingdom!

• Valis
    Valis

More like Jebus and his kegdom...eheheh...Way to go Brother Beans!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Just curious Brother Beans.................what colour is the sign ?

• blacksheep
    blacksheep

Congratulations! A milestone.

Not sure what your current situation is, but I bet the JW spy network will be thrown in a tizzy if/when they see it...

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

You'll sweat in heck for that, Beans!

• Beans
    Beans

My sign is red, and I will tell you why! The last national election I listened to all the parties and in my opinion the NDP are whacked on on social plans and are in left field and the PC's kiss the white collar worker.

In my view the Liberal party covers a better scope of the issues for all Canadians not favouring blue collar or white collar worker but they seem to me to be TCB in all aspects!

But thats just me!

• Gopher
    Gopher

Congrats, Beans! You're getting really worldly, er, normal!

You listened to all sides and made a coherent decision? No one else made your decision? How EX-JW of you!!

Actually you're participating in helping make your nation and world a better place. Well done.

• Valis
    Valis

Um Goph....Canada is a nation? I thoought they were just a suburb of Detroit of something...*LOL* Last year I stole a sign off of someone's lawn...It said "King Solomon For 236th District Judge"...*LOL* I couldn't resist. Apparently some local character who ran for judge's office often...*LOL*...Oh and Brother Beans...watch out for any hanging, dangling, or dimpled chads...*LOL*

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Beans. My that was quite the spirited response. No caps or such, but I think your voice was raised and quite emotional.

I kinda thought your colour was Blue...............you know Toronto Maple Leafs Blue !

Seriously though...................Wilty Dilty

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit