NFL - Week 2

by Uzzah 14 Replies latest social physical

• Aztec
    Aztec

Uzzah, I've been a fan of the Lions since I was 3. There's no changing that now. You shoulda seen me screaming at my radio yesterday at work. LOL

~Aztec

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Azzy I hate to break it you...but from this point on you and I will have to be mortal enemies. (At least until next Sunday).

*sticks out her tongue at Azzy*

GO VIKES!!

• Aztec
    Aztec

LOL Jo! After the way the Lions played yesterday I might cheer on the Vikings next Sunday too. *Checks closet for purple t-shirts*

~Aztec

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

Actually Aztec, careful with the choice of purple clothing... I don't think the Vikings will have an easy win ahead of them. If they underestimate the Lions this Sunday they could easily lose.

Detroit was a major spoiler (especially against the spread) last year and are a stronger team now. They will be good for some upsets this year. I may not like the Lions but I can at least respect their abilities.

Regarding the 'battle royale' between you and Joanna, go to your respective corners...at least long enough for me to sell tickets!!

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

I'm pretty sure the Vikes won't take them for granted.

(Mike Tice said as much last night). All I know is from watch YEARS of the Black and Blue Division is, don't ever count anyone out. Detriot, much like Minnesota, has a crappy road game, so playing them in Detroit does not fill me with confidence.

As for Azzy and I fighting, I want 20% of the profits and input on which flavor of pudding goes into the kiddie pool of doom.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit