Gone a few days

by Yerusalyim 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Not that most of you will miss me, but military duty calls until next week. For those of you who care, thanks. For those of you who don't care......

BITE ME

( I really don't know what's come over me today, I feel so...so...so Vengeful or something. Must have been the arguement with my wife.)

OH WELL

Yeru

YERUSALYIM
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
    Shakespere: Hamlet

• Tina
    Tina

((((((((((yeru)))))))))))) Be safe,come back refreshed,luv,Tina

Carl Sagan on balancing openness to new ideas with skeptical scrutiny...."if you are open to the point of gullibility and have not an ounce of skeptical sense,you cannot distinguish useful ideas from worthless ones."

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Tina,

you're always a breath of fresh air. I love hearing from you,. and you accept me in all my silliness and failings. YOUR TOPS in my book.

Yeru

YERUSALYIM
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
    Shakespere: Hamlet

• LDH
    LDH

Have fun on deployment.

Kiss and make up with your wife before you leave. It's fun to make up.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Before i bite ya can i cook ya?

Best of luck Yeru, hit hard, take no prisoners ... arguing with the misses before a battle? ... mmm - good tactic ... might work with women fighting the borg ... - send forward the PMT battalions!

cheers, unc

PS: If your misses becomes a Catholic she might not eat meat on Fridays.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit