Would You Change The Way You....

by Frannie Banannie 31 Replies latest jw friends

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

I sure wish I had known about his site before I wrote my DA letter. I could have made more of an infomed decision. I realize now that if you don't want to you do not have to play by their rules. I would have faded away slowly and than I would still have my family and my kids would have relatives.

Leslie

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    i spent the entire time with other people looking down their noses at me. none of them had seen hair or hide of mefor three years, and apparently i changed a lot :P the whole thing was so uncomfortable. i heard a lot of disapproving "so what are you doing now?" uuuuuuugh

(((((TINK))))) That is SO sad....makes ya wanna tell 'em to eat worms and die!

I sure wish I had known about his site before I wrote my DA letter. I could have made more of an infomed decision. I realize now that if you don't want to you do not have to play by their rules. I would have faded away slowly and than I would still have my family and my kids would have relatives.

Yeah, Leslie....my df letter to the Gov. Potty (the one that got me da boot) was totally based on only what I knew about their scriptural and doctrinal errors and misdeeds and tremendous lack of love they have....wish I'd known then what I know now...

Frannie B

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit