Why Women Think Differently To Men...

by SYN 12 Replies latest jw friends

• SYN
    SYN

So what do you guys think of this article???

• yxl1
    yxl1

I only get a huge blank square. Could you resubmit the post?

• greven
    greven

A blank space. Hmm...You sure are not implying that...nah....

Greven

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

I can't see anything. I'm sure I didn't drink THAT much!!!

Walter

Ontario District Overbeer

• obiwan
    obiwan

A big blank...yeah, I get that from alot of women.

• greven
    greven

This is the article SYN meant to display I assume (following this link: http://www.thisisgloucestershire.co.uk/displayNode.jsp?nodeId=74375&command=displayContent&sourceNode=73927&contentPK=6989177 )

WHY WOMEN THINK DIFFERENTLY

11:00 - 10 September 2003

Scientists have found hard proof that women really do think differently from men, it was revealed last night. British researchers have discovered that women's brains are genetically different from men's, and they have a unique in-built system for recognising other people's emotions.

"This may go some way to explaining a woman's intuition, or why women think differently from men," said Prof David Skuse, of University College, London. "I don't think many people would disagree that we do think differently but until now the reasons for this were thought to be hormonal."

It has been known for some years that the part of the brain which processes responses to emotions and feelings is different in men and women.

Now it has been found that there are genetic differences between the sexes in other areas of the brain, and women appear to have brain cell circuits for conscious and unconscious thinking which are absent in men.

End of article.

Greven

• teejay
    teejay

Wait a minute. Are you saying that women think different from men? Is that what you're trying to say?

• Maverick
    Maverick

Are you saying women have better brain cells than men? I know they are cuter than mens, but better?.....Now , what were we talking abou...Oh ya....No way! Maverick

• William Penwell
    William Penwell
    and women appear to have brain cell circuits for conscious and unconscious thinking which are absent in men.

I would say that some woman i have met don't have a conscience period. LOL

Will

• gambit
    gambit
    11:00 - 10 September 2003

Scientists have found hard proof that women really do think differently from men, it was revealed last night.

hmmm.... were these scientists men or women? This is quite the paradox.... If I agree, and they are women scientists, then we have a counter-proof to this claim. If I disagree, and they are men scientists, then we have a different counter-proof. And by definition, this can not be a mixed sex panel of scientists, since by definition they would think differently about this "proof"... Because of this, I must conclude that this is one extremely sexist statement .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit