Billingham Congregation

by Researchedandenlightened 14 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Researchedandenlightened
    Researchedandenlightened

http://theukdatabase.com/2015/11/12/ian-ross-billinghamsouthend/

Leading churchman caught with perverted images of girls as young as three

A leading churchman has been ordered to go on a Sex Offender’s programme after he was caught with child abuse images of the most serious level on his home computer.

Highly respected Jehovah witness Ian Ross, 65, had perverted images of girls as young as three engaged in sexual acts with adults.

He pleaded guilty to making indecent images of children between May 2013 and May last year.

• GoneAwol
    GoneAwol
    Shit!!!! Know this guy VERY WELL! I knew he'd been took off as an elder last year but not what for. Now we know! Used to be the big sound man at assemblies. Wow!
  • freddo
    freddo

Is this Billingham in Stockton onTees?

• Researchedandenlightened
    Researchedandenlightened

freddo,- Billingham is near Stockton-on- Tees in north-east England , he moved to Southend to his mothers apparently .....full of shame no doubt !

http://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/news/crime/leading-churchman-caught-with-perverted-images-of-girls-as-young-as-three-1-7568701

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

How many of these perverts are hiding inside of Kingdom Halls?!?! No wonder the GB lie about child abuse! Their legacy will be destroyed, just like Bill Cosby.

DD

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    thankfully--it seems he wasnt actually involved in child abuse ( not trying to excuse his perverted behaviour )
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

True, he wasn't technically abusing children with his own hand. He was only a consumer of the filth produced by child abusers.

He was supporting a disgusting industry, while playing the part of a spiritual leader. Thankfully justice was served.

DD

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

It says he was ordered to a treatment program in lieu of incarceration. But, do these programs work? I understand that these people aren't easily reformed.

Does anyone have more current information about the issue of treatment and reoffense for these types of sex offenders?

• Khaleesi
    Khaleesi

There isn't any reform or rehab program in the world that would cure these disgusting men.... sorry not buying it, it's a sick disease & i don't care how much "treatment" they do it will not cure them from getting sexually aroused by children, sick!!!.... they should all be put in prison together

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

The only thing you can say, is that he was d/f'd.... And somehow the case got to the ears of the authorities.

They did not punish him too hard... I would not have been willing to reinstate him for a very long time....hypocrite!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit