Caleb and Sophia Video Mashup to Hard Knock Life

by Wild_Thing 20 Replies latest jw friends

• compound complex
    compound complex

Thanks, dubstepped and Mr. Flipper -- makes sense.

Next thing you know, some irreverent apostate will put the heads of Tony Morris and Gerritt Loesch on the bodies of Fallon and Ferrell, dressed in tight white pants!

Too much, too much . . .

• flipper
    flipper

CoCo- Now THAT would be funny ! I can envision it. LOL

• Wild_Thing
    Wild_Thing
    Didn't quite get the bit about growing up and paying your debts - does it mean the parents?I need to watch again. I was hoping it was going to say " but one day we will grow up and then you won't see us for dust!"( or something like that).

I thought that was a little odd, too, and a bit unnecessary. I felt like the angry tone at the end really detracted from the message. It's quite interesting how many images there are of the kids being in trouble and being shamed once they spliced all the videos together. Quite sad, really.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Love this! It's funny how the Watchtower's own materials show how crazy they are. Most people would be shocked to know children are shamed into throwing away toys, made to feel guilty for wanting friends and disciplined for falling asleep in church.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

PLEASE someone do the older version of them as teenagers or adults waking up and wanting to leave!

That would be so funny!

We could get around copyright by calling them "kale and sofie"

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Great Video!

• HiddlesWife
    HiddlesWife

And look at their facial expressions: Sophie looks scared and Caleb looks like he is in agony!

I could definitely sympathize with these two kids. Also, the Borg shows their parents (and unfortunately, they had their mom looking like she is the baddie/villaness) always on these twos' cases about everything from soup to nuts!

Damn, that's why so many folks have woken up and left this corporation--hopefully many more will do the same!

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

Fantastic! Thanks for posting.

• ocipinky
    ocipinky

i hate to say this, but calebs dad is definitely not the spiritual or physical head of this household.

• Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
    Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho

Credit to @stuckinarut2 for sharing "Jehovah Boy" with me when I started fading and needed cheering up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tFnxfNFn-8&t=78s

I've watched this too many times and it's STILL funny.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit