Fictional Conversation at the Door

by Farkel 18 Replies latest watchtower bible

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

JCanon-

But just for the record, the Bible doesn't teach that you must be a Jew or Jehovah's witness to make it into the kingdom!!!

Yes it does!! It specifically says in Hebrews 10:40 that only Jehovah's Witnesses will make it into the kingdom.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Farkel: I enjoyed this... It sounded very realistic. I could totally see it happening.

• Special K
    Special K

When I read your post Farkel I started thinking about the subject of

"Delayed Gratification".

I think that is what a lot of J.W.'s end up sufferring from.

They keep doing the J.W. thing and service thing looking forward to the reward

A reward that never comes.

If you think of how many times the end of the world has been forcast by them J.W.'s and how many times it has not happenned.

I think that there "delayed gratification" has turned into "never gratification"

sincerely

special k

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12
    "Delayed Gratification".

I like that.

• freein89
    freein89

Farkel, great job, I think I will try it next time i meet up with a JW

Deb

• Farkel
    Farkel

: I think that there "delayed gratification" has turned into "never gratification"

Yep. Mark Twain said it best when he said, "he who lives on Hope(tm) will die fasting."

This is exactly what dubs do. My dear dad died fasting on JW "hope." The JW leaders live and die like Kings and they are the ones who make all this stuff up. Their followers die just as my dad did and the four generations who proceeded him: fasting....while the JW leaders who promote this crap live like Kings and make sure they are nearly worshipped while they live.

What a sick religion in which we were participants, is!

Farkel

• alfie
    alfie

Kind of makes me ill to remember that I once walked away from people's homes thinking like those JWs in your story. Farkel, it's NOT a fictional conversation after all.

CIAO4NIAO!!!

alfie

• blackout
    blackout

Stinkypantz!!!! I looked that up!!!!!!!!

• talesin
    talesin

btt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit